Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I just bought a red coupe with every option accept the navigation and I was wondering if there was any way to add a factory system to it?

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Possibly... but it won't be cheap. Would involve swapping out the whole center console and glove box. Your dealer should be able to answer that question for you.

Regards, and welcome to the board.

-Ken

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I asked the dealer and they told me that they can't order the navigation system so I was wondering if anyone knew were i could find one

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
If anyone can get it, I'd assume Grubbs could. I get the distinct impression they're more willing to fib to corporate to get parts than other dealers.

·
Registered
31 Posts
While researching the same question a while back...I found that to install the factory nav, it should cost you about $6600.00 and it WILL NOT be covered under warranty. I went with the aftermarket Kenwood Nav.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I thought it was only a $2000.00 option. Anyway how do you like your Kenwood Nav. system? Does it play DVD's and could you send me some pictures?

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
It's only $2000 if it comes installed from the factory. Adding it after the fact is a whole 'nother story.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm not sure if I even need the Nav. part but what I really want is a nice looking pop up screen that has a TV tuner on it and I also want to be able to watch DVD's. Does anyone have any suggestions?

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
there was a thread earlier about this. can't remember who posted, but I believe it was a Kenwood DVD player. Try searching around.

·
Registered
106 Posts
i never saw the appeal to get a tv in your car.
why
i dont want some fu**er watching a movie in my car while i drivE!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts