Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On my way home from the AutoX the other night, this young punk in a white 3.2 TL kept buzzing up next to me trying to get me to go on the highway. My dad was with me because he wanted to see me run the AutoX (he'd never seen one before) so I didn't really feel like teaching this guy a lesson. Well, after a while he just got really annoying, so I stepped on the gas and the rest was history. Bye bye Acura. Thanks for trying.

[loser]

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Daddy was so proud, wasn't he?

<font size="1">2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance</font id="size1">

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ha ha ha! He's a lead foot too, but not to the same degree. I think he would have been more impressed if he wasn't so tired. Since my AutoX ran so late, it was about 2am, which is way past his bedtime. I felt really bad for keeping him out so late. He is 60.

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by lead_foot
Since my AutoX ran so late, it was about 2am,<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
You guys autoX that late?? It seems like it could get really dangerous in the dark.

Cool kill though! It's nice to do things as a family [:)] Although I'm not quite sure what would happen if I tried that with my dad...

2003 Sedan 6MT | Sport/Aero/Premium | Desert Platinum/Willow | Fuzzy dice

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Bet you woke him up a bit though. [:D]

I can just see it now: Daddy lead jumping up screaming, "GRAB THE TOLL CARD! IT’S GONNA SLIP...!"

<font size="1">2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance</font id="size1">

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Alright Ken! Enough about the toll card. [lol]

About the AutoX, this was the second of 2 night events which they do that way because of the intense heat. It was supposed to end by 11, but it has grown so much that they were running WAY behind. We didn't finish until 1:30am and then I had an hour and 15 minute drive home. I was pooped!

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Butt-munch!

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by kloh
I can just see it now: Daddy lead jumping up screaming, "GRAB THE TOLL CARD! IT’S GONNA SLIP...!"
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

[lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.