Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 05 G35x was having faulty ABS engagement occur repeatedly, until the ABS/VDC/slip lights all would come on and the computer would turn off those systems. Then the car would drive fine. I suspected a faulty ABS, got an 1108 ABS code (front left sensor) and had a mechanic test the sensor while replacing the upper control arms and CV axles. I was told the sensor was bad. I ordered a new sensor and put it in myself. All seemed fine except the old sensor just kind of slid out of place (it didn't click), and the new one didn't really snap into place. The new one also didn't seem exactly like the old one (imagine the sensor is oval shaped, and the oval is rotated by 90 degrees). After replacing, and resetting the ABS with my code reader, the car would not go over 10 mph. I tried putting the old sensor back in, since it ran fine with it in, but the car still won't go over 10 mph. I tried driving it a bunch to see if the computer would just shut off those systems, but it won't now. Thoughts? I've replaced multiple sensors before and never had any problems. This one has me worried.

Thanks for any help!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts