Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am planning to get HKS hi power exhaust on my 2006 G35 coupe 6 MT. However, I heard that if G35 has RAS(rear active steer) system, HKS hi power will not fit in. Anyone knows about it???

·
Registered
78 Posts
yup, you are absolutly correct. I have a 2007 G35 Coupe 6MT, with Rear Active Steering. I have done some research as well, and even contacted HKS. We can not use any exhaust system that deviates from the stock exhaust pass.

I have just ordered tanabe madalion touring with y-pipe today. I took a gamble on it, because no one knows if it is compatible, due to the fact that RAS is so new on our vehicle. It comes in next tuesday, I'll keep you posted!

·
Registered
3 Posts
yup, you are absolutly correct. I have a 2007 G35 Coupe 6MT, with Rear Active Steering. I have done some research as well, and even contacted HKS. We can not use any exhaust system that deviates from the stock exhaust pass.

I have just ordered tanabe madalion touring with y-pipe today. I took a gamble on it, because no one knows if it is compatible, due to the fact that RAS is so new on our vehicle. It comes in next tuesday, I'll keep you posted!

Did it end up working out? can you post some sound clips

·
Registered
35,588 Posts
Fast Intentions is working on an exhaust for G's with RAS. As soon as I sell my GReddy Evo TT exhaust, I will be getting their exhaust. :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Did it end up working out? can you post some sound clips
I have a 2007 G35 Coupe with RAS and the HKS exhaust. Some rubbing on the RAS but I put a piece of rubber around the pipe with two worm-drive clamps and that solves the problem.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts