Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

141 - 160 of 197 Posts

·
Registered
13,512 Posts
What was that...??
a scene from Friday After Next. when Damon came home from jail and was telling Craig and Day Day they better have the rent money or he was gonna bitch they ass out like he did in jail.....

same thing that'll happen to badameng if he went....

"Which one of you wanna wash my Drawers"

·
Registered
18,809 Posts
... yeah he will... once he stops sucking his daddy's d*ck w/ his filthy mouth!!

Nothing lasts forever... even cash, especially if you have no merit behind the loot!!
& he might be rich, but he ain't that rich... not even what i consider being rich... if he was what i considered to be rich, he would be on some tropical island, logging onto www.AudiR8/911TT.com discussing paint schemes & why the dealership accidentally dropped his whips off in Wales... Frankfurt i said, ddamn dealerships never listen... warm up the jet Charlester!!

·
Registered
13,512 Posts
... yeah he will... once he stops sucking his daddy's d*ck w/ his filthy mouth!!

Nothing lasts forever... even cash, especially if you have no merit behind the loot!!
& he might be rich, but he ain't that rich... not even what i consider being rich... if he was what i considered to be rich, he would be on some tropical island, logging onto www.AudiR8/911TT.com discussing paint schemes & why the dealership accidentally dropped his whips off in Wales... Frankfurt i said, ddamn dealerships never listen... warm up the jet Charlester!!
FOR REAL!!!

now THAT'S rich!!!

141 - 160 of 197 Posts