Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 197 Posts

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So today i get a text from one of my friends while im in class saying that my car is fucked up......I was like ummmmm u gotta be fucking kidding me right? So i leave class and walk to the parking lot.....My car was sitting sidewayz in the spot, somebody smashed into the front part of my car...side panels and hood are spotless, but the front bumper is completely crushed in and has HUGE gashes in it...I was soooooooo pissed off, called the cops, insurance company, and Infiniti dealer. I dropped my G off at the body shop 2 hrs ago, and I have a new bumper being ordered, compliments of the Insurance company :) Brand new Kuruma Z bumper!!! My car will be out of the shop mid next week, which is actually a good thing cuz this hurricane thats gunna hit florida probly wouldnt be any good for my G lol I wish i knew who hit my car so i could break their nose and then thank them for my new bumper:cool:

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Bro sorry to hear that happened to ya, its almost a good thing thought if you know what i mean. Someone stole my exhaust system and my emblems and it sucked, but after all the head ache, i ended up with 800+ dollars and thats how i got my kinetix ssv intake manifold, so it was actually better that it happend. Everything is back to normal for me and i got an awesome manifold out of the deal.

P.S. Im so effing ated and i have to hand out candy to the little bastards :mad:

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
then proceed to take said golf club and smash windows, mirrors, doors and hood
Then stick the golf club up their ass.

I'm really sorry dude. All of us can imagine going back to our beautiful coupe and finding what you found. I'm freaked by a stone chip so I can just feel the pain buddy.

·
Registered
18 Posts
glad things are being taken care of fast for you. what an ass though. that would be awesome if they caught the idiot. he'd have no insurance and you insurance company would then recoup their loss from him. oh to dream. ain't gonna happen but nice to think about. oh yeah... and then you kick his ass.

1 - 20 of 197 Posts