Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How exactly does the 6mt compare to the 350z in performance? You see, there is this silver 350z that I keep spanking with my WRX, and as of now, there aren't that many cars that are the competition. With the exception, that is, of the 350z and G35 (which cost quite more.) All the G35 that I see late at night won't race me, I keep beating 350z's that are driven badly, and overall Nissan owners refuse to go out to the twisty mountain roads nearby Santa Barbara.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by curseboy

How exactly does the 6mt compare to the 350z in performance? You see, there is this silver 350z that I keep spanking with my WRX, and as of now, there aren't that many cars that are the competition. With the exception, that is, of the 350z and G35 (which cost quite more.) All the G35 that I see late at night won't race me, I keep beating 350z's that are driven badly, and overall Nissan owners refuse to go out to the twisty mountain roads nearby Santa Barbara.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Hottie Pickup Scale:

G35C: 10 and 15 neckbreakers
350Z: 5 and 10 neckbreakers

You can try it out at a boulevard near you.

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
94 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by xzellerate
Hottie Pickup Scale:

G35C: 10 and 15 neckbreakers
350Z: 5 and 10 neckbreakers

You can try it out at a boulevard near you.

now thats a good one. although the z guys would want to reverse it. i have only had one subie try me, but that was a while ago when i lived in atlanta. he was way modded and it was from a 70 mph roll. i would get the jump then he would pull even. at the shift, i would pull but when he came on boost he would pull back even. we went up to about 120 or so with no definitive winner.

Doc

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hottie pick up scale? That's so hilarious. I won't comment on people who rely on their cars to pick up women. As for performance, I think I am going to the next speedventures event to run in the track against some z cars. Racing at lights is not really my favorite thing to do. I do love the exhaust note of both the g35 and the z.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by curseboyI do love the exhaust note of both the g35 and the z.

You'll definitely see me upgrading my exhaust very soon... The VQ engine sounds way too sweet to put a muzzle on.

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by curseboy

Well from what I have read/seen you should NOT be spanking 350Z's with your WRX...matter of fact the 350Z should be a little faster from what track times I have seen. Must be like you say bad drivers...

'03 G35 Sedan.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts

Yeah, I think is the drivers. OH, and I am not entirely stock.

Ahh well you failed to mention this in your first post...what all you done to your suby?

'03 G35 Sedan.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I haven't done anything to really increase the power, only to help in the power delivery. I removed the intake silencer, the boost controller restrictor, and I am running NO cats. Top power is not much more, but the boost kicks in hella faster.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.