Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been remiss in not being as active on this board as I am on FreshAlloy, I will try to do better.

Just in case you haven't heard we are sponsoring a G35 next weekend!

In fact, it is the biggest and best G35 Owner’s Club 0f DFW event so far. It is being held Saturday, the 23rd of this month, at the Texas Star Golf Facility and Conference Centre (www.texasstargolf.com) in beautiful downtown Euless, just 3 miles west of DFW Airport.

The G35 ProCharger Coupe will be there along with Infiniti factory representatives, Infiniti Master Certified Technicians, new product information, some great door prizes and special 1 day discounts on parts and accessories for those that attend.

We will kick off at 8:00 am with a Continental Breakfast served in the Pavilion, which is adjacent to the parking facilities reserved for the G35 Owner’s Club of DFW.

We have seating for 200 people (100 owners and a guest). Current G35 Owner’s Club members have the first opportunity to make a reservation, then those that join after this date and lastly anyone else that would like to attend. The event is absolutely free.

If you would like to make a reservation please send an email to [email protected]. We will reserve you 2 seats and send you a confirmation.

Located 3 Miles West of DFW Airport on Airport Freeway. Tollfree 888-4GRUBBS ext 4050

1 - 1 of 1 Posts