Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a 1997 full size club cab 2 wheel drive with only 45k miles (90% or more Hwy) on it. Used mostly for Shows(won several awards)and towing my race and street bikes. Everything about the truck is like new. I'm the original owner and have treated this truck like I was going to keep it forever(which I was till the G35 showed up). It has the 5.2 V8 and 4sd. auto and every option avalible except leather and it all works perfect. The color is the same as the first Viper GTS, Bright Pearl Blue that was only made in the Sport model the last quarter of the 97' production run. Nearly new 285/60 Eagle GT IIs on it, custom R/T graphics and headlight / tailight black-outs, Full length Starboards running boards, class 3 Hidden Hitch and factory rollpan. Have used mobil 1 and Prolong from break-in till present. The bed and the undercarrige even look new. This is an extraordinary truck, I'm reluctantly selling due to my G35 6MT coupe arriving in a few weeks. Selling for best offer over $13,000.00 a very fair price for a truck of this style and quality! [thmsup][thmsup]
For Pic's E-mail me at [email protected] Thanks, Mike [:D]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts