Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I got my G it had a little less than 10 miles on it (that was about a week ago. so that means I put 790 miles on her in one week. WOW!). When I looked at the odometer last night I had just over 800 miles on the car. I have taken it red line once (when I first got it) but not since. I will admit to taking it a little above 5000 rpms a few times (between 7-10 times since I had her). I picked up one of my fathers bad habits of dogging cars but I want to try avoiding doing the same to my G. Am I hurting her or should I be okay? Are there any repercussions that I might encounter driving her the way that I am?

Ra!

http://www.dotphoto.com/GuestViewAlbum.asp?AID=718343

Once you go BLACK...you never go BACK! Coming soon to the Jersey Turnpike: Black Obsidian/ Graphite Leather, 18",Premi, Navi, Aero, Auto

2Black2Strong

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
You should read this thread

-Ken

-------
2003 G35C
5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
33 Posts
I hit the rev limiter 4 times the 1st day i had the car. Life and driving should be enjoyed. If you died tommorrow without driving the hell out of your car at least once would you regret it??? I think so. Drive the car, have some fun.

G35 6mt
blue/graphite
everything but nav. - cause men don't need directions from anything

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
2000+ miles today on my sedan, and enjoying it all the way baby! It will be sold by the end of this month however, so I'm treating her nice and easy for her new owner...

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by xzellerate

It will be sold by the end of this month however, so I'm treating her nice and easy for her new owner...
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

So, you're gonna do it, eh? I don't think you'll regret it.

-Ken

-------
2003 G35C
5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

1 - 6 of 6 Posts