Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I finally broke down and ordered the drilled pedals from Grubbs... I think I got a good deal @ $80...Does anyone know if these are actual Nissan parts or are they from some tin shop??

For those who purchased these from Grubbs...Were you happy with your purchase??[hammer]

'03 G35 6MT Diamond Graph/Graph/Aero/Prem

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
I actually saw them for $69 the other day online. I thought it was Grubbs. I have not purchased them yet.

03 Laser Red 6MT | Willow int | No fancy stuff | 30% Tint and 3M Clear Bra

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
GT...If you use the promotion code...JULYPARTS...You'll get another 5% off...Not much, but it helps offset S&H....

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
None...Just looks better than the black rubber...[:I]

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
I noticed a little better grip, but MOFO is right, it is mostly for looks. I personally think that it completes the Interiors Ti look quite well.

| G35 Coupe | Obsidian Black w/ Graphite | 6 MT | Navi. | 15% tint on fronts 5% on the rest |

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Must not order, must not order, must not order, must not order......oh shiznits, there I go thinking out loud again.....[:D]

03 Laser Red 6MT | Willow int | No fancy stuff | 30% Tint and 3M Clear Bra

·
Registered
316 Posts
I found some sweet pedals on ebay for $80. They're darker (similar to a gunmetal finish) and embossed with the G35 logo. If you're considering new pedals you might want to check them out too.

Black 2003 G35C - 6MT - Willow Leather - Nav - Premium - Performance

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by GTO2050

Must not order, must not order, must not order, must not order......oh shiznits, there I go thinking out loud again.....[:D]

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

[chant]DO IT! DO IT! DO IT![/chant]

| 6MT Coupe | Obsidian Black w/ Graphite | Navi | Alum. Peds | 15% tint on fronts 5% on the rest |

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
JTB...Are those metal?? They look like plastic in the pic...[dunno]

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Looking at those gunmetal petals, it strikes me that the graphite interior would look dead sexy in gunmetal rather than aluminum.

·
Registered
1 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by jtb

I found some sweet pedals on ebay for $80. They're darker (similar to a gunmetal finish) and embossed with the G35 logo. If you're considering new pedals you might want to check them out too.

Black 2003 G35C - 6MT - Willow Leather - Nav - Premium - Performance

These pedals on ebay seem to be cheap [-quality] bolt-on's. There are 4 tapered screw holes on each and you simply clamp the pedals on by screwing to two slabs that go in the back of the pedals. Typical aftermarket pedals.

The ones from Grubbs, on the other hand, (which I just ordered) are manufactured by Nissan and designed to be installed the same way the rubber pedals are.

G35 Coupe 6MT
Ivory pearl /Willow
Everything except SAT and the elusive front lip and side skirts.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks Bsoo...I thought that was the case...I should have mine tomm...These (I'm told) are the same ones in the Z....

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Update...Got the pedals...GENUINE NISSAN PARTS...No aftermarket, bolt-on cheap crap....They went on in a snap!! Sure Grubbs made a killing on 'em...BUT they look GREAT and the traction is MUCH BETTER on the brake and clutch IMO...Highly recommended if you have the Graphite Interior...Can't speak for the Willow...[clapper]

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by 1CRAZMOFO

Highly recommended if you have the Graphite Interior...Can't speak for the Willow...[clapper]
That's the only thing keeping me from doing it. I'm not convinced it will look good with the willow. Anyone try? Got pics?

<font size="1">2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance</font id="size1">

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I got to tell you Kloh...They look sharp as hell!! The grip is perfect!!! Very happy with these!!![8D]

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
They were one of the reasons I took notice of this car (and the Z, obviously). I was bummed it wasn't standard. Not that I'm not willing to pay for them. I just want to see how they look with the willow before I do.

<font size="1">2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance</font id="size1">

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The Grubbs banner here for the pedals is in Willow...No like??

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Ha ha! I never even noticed that was on willow! [dunce]

Doesn't look too bad. Would love to see a wider shot though. (I know, picky, picky!)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.