Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, the other day I was at the Sunset Stripe in LA. IN was packed with cars, a lot of cruzers. Oh uphill going like 2 feet every 2 min, weared my clutch out like a bitch, it smelled so bad. I did everything to minimize the clutch time, going to neutral all the time, so I dont know G drivers, let me know if you experienced anything like that, or suggestions.Thanks
P.S. Los Angeles Area meetup at CAlifornia Speedway, check out the topic.

2003.5 G35 Sedan 6MT, Ivory Pearl w/Black and Aerodynamics Body Kit with Spoiler.19" Bling Blings.

·
Registered
328 Posts
ya i experience that every now and then, your doing the right thing, keeping it in neutral, if your on the freeway always get behind the trucks cuz they are stick shift too and they don't like to stop and go so they just roll...i just follow trucks in traffic until its open and then i step on it again...as for in the streets ...just try not to keep going and stoping just let the car roll...and if its uphill then you have to have a lot of experience to get that perfect launch every single time. [:D]

2003.5 6MT Sedan

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
How many miles do you have?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
5 k, and enjoyed every single one.

2003.5 G35 Sedan 6MT, Ivory Pearl w/Black and Aerodynamics Body Kit with Spoiler.19" Bling Blings.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Was at the dealer today, asked if that was normal, he said ya. So whatever I guess. Its all good.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Glendale Infiniti, I talked to Roy.

·
Registered
328 Posts
In my opnion Glendale Infiniti isn't good at all. Their service people don't know jack shit. Van Nuys is the best service dealership!

2003.5 6MT Sedan

1 - 9 of 9 Posts