Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm about to order a 6MT with Premium and Nav packages. Curious to see what other people have paid for this car. BTW, Kudos, to some of these posts, they have been most insightful.

DG/W 6MT Prem, Nav

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
The seem to be around the 37 and 38s, but negotiation goes a long way, so check your local dealer.

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
254 Posts
dick smith in columbia sc quoted me 31,300 for one with aero pkg-not kit, and prem--add around 2k for navi, 2k for ak if u want it--that was their first offer as well[:D]

CMEGOBYU
03.5 G35s Pearl,Sprt,Aero

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
2k for aero kit? It's a $5000 dollar option.

Has everyone been paying close to sticker?

Regards,
Anil

DG/W 6MT Prem, Nav

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Negotiation can be a factor if you are getting a sedan, but if you want a coupe, be prepared to pay sticker price. Some have lucked out and gotten a couple hundred off, but for the most part, dealers are able to get MSRP for the coupe.

Good luck with the purchase.

-Ken

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
254 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Anil

sorry I meant $500 option =)

DG/W 6MT Prem, Nav
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
2k for aero kit not pkg--pkg is 500, kit includes front, rear, and side moldings in addtn to spoiler and diffusers in aero pkg. It looks bad too. Check out x's car in the gallery-it has the full aero kit[:D]

CMEGOBYU
03.5 G35s Pearl,Sprt,Aero

·
Registered
46 Posts
One dealer near me is quoting Edmunds TMV price (around 700-800 below MSRP for sedan). Another is quoting 1,000 under wo not problems. I am looking to place an order tomorrow for a 2004 G35 6MT at 1,800 under MSRP. Since no one knows the price increase for 2004, I am accepting this increase over the 2003 price I negotiated (which is 1,800 under '03 MSRP), with a maximum increase capped at 6%. The increase is capped just in case Infiniti trys to raise more than 6%, but the dealer and I are guessing around 2.5% to 3%. This dealer would not accept a firm price for the '04, as they did not know the price, so I was the one that suggested the % price increase, based on the MSRP increase of the base sedan in '04, with a Cap to protect myself. Either way, I will end up around 1,800 below '04 MSRP, with the '04 sedan delivered in Aug/Sep.

The first dealer was willing to accept the price increase themselves, charging 31,770 for the G35 sedan 6MT with the Aero kit w/ spoiler (which is 2,910 MSRP), and a dealer installed diffusor kit for 200 (I wanted the diffusors, but did not want to pay for the premium pkg). Both end up giving the dealer about 5% over their invoice price; pretty fair considering this is a hot car, and I am getting a 2004 model. All prices above include destination charges, but not tax/title/license.

More details later as I continue the negotiations on Monday.

·
Registered
1 Posts
A local dealer here on Long Island has a ton of sedans, but very few 6MT's mostly automatics. He is very aggressive on the sedan pricing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts