Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i got 6% all around and 43% on the front what you guys think??

i love it!!![bowdown]

Black Obsidian. $30000
Graphite Leather $2745
Premiun Package $2250
Aero Package $550
BOSE Audio System $900

GET TO OWN ONE.. $Priceless

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
That looks SOOOO good. Don't get pulled over!

| G35 Coupe | 5at | Obsidian Black | Graphite | Premium | Performance |

·
Premium Member
7,718 Posts
You will hate driving it at night and I can almost bet that you will back into something. I have been there and done that. I added driving lights to the rear of my car to be able to see when backing up.

2003.5 G35 A5 Sedan | 2003 Z06 Corvette | 2003 S10 Extended cab | 1991 Honda CRXsi

·
Registered
316 Posts
That looks sweet, but I don't know if it's worth all the tickets you'll get.

Black 2003.5 6MT - Willow - Nav - Premium - Performance - Tint - Nose mask

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Damn dude, that looks sweet. Did you get some night vision goggles to go with that?

[lol]

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Looks very nice! [thumbup] Hope you can avoid the tickets.

<font size="1">2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance</font id="size1">

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
[^]well i had the same tint on all my cars before and i haven`t had a problem backing out ..and the front windshield is light. you can see inside from outside at a right angle![bigeyes]"
plus i like to keep my business in top secret![angel][finger]

and about the tickets............all i do is ask the cop if he wnats to get a drink and talk the ticket over![cheers]

Black Obsidian. $30000
Graphite Leather $2745
Premiun Package $2250
Aero Package $550
BOSE Audio System $900

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by gabesir
and about the tickets............all i do is ask the cop if he wnats to get a drink and talk the ticket over![cheers]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Then hand him the bottle of Jack from the passenger seat [:D]

2003 Sedan 6MT | Sport/Aero/Premium | Desert Platinum/Willow | Fuzzy dice

·
Premium Member
7,718 Posts
I use to run "limo" tint all around my cars before and it is a pain, looks good and keeps you private, but it is a pain at times. Good luck with it and let us know how it drives at night.

2003.5 G35 A5 Sedan | 2003 Z06 Corvette | 2003 S10 Extended cab | 1991 Honda CRXsi

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by gabesir
and about the tickets............all i do is ask the cop if he wnats to get a drink and talk the ticket over!
Hey Gard,
How many times did this work on you??

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
First off, we all know how much the car costs as we all own one. Your sig is obnoxiously large. Please change it.

Secondly, while that does look very cool, I wouldn't want to deal with the obscured visibility. I drive pretty agressively at times and I need to be able to see everything around me. I can't imagine that's safe.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Semi...Are you a shooter??? You nailed that one!!![cheers]

·
Premium Member
7,718 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Semi On

Secondly, while that does look very cool, I wouldn't want to deal with the obscured visibility. I drive pretty agressively at times and I need to be able to see everything around me. I can't imagine that's safe.
My thoughts exactly!

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Semi On
It's really good to hear people thinking that way [:)]. I don't mind people driving hard as long as they're safe--that's how I do it! Anything that impairs your visibility or attention is generally a bad idea...fast cars with massive blindspots (Celica, I'm looking at you) scare me!

However, if your goal is to look cool for car shows and you don't drive too crazily at night, that tint looks awesome.

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Are you a hot chick? I know if I asked a cop out for a drink they would think I was [ghey].

| G35 Coupe | 5at | Obsidian Black | Graphite | Premium | Performance |

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
semi on let me tell ya. i can see very well from inside out and belive me i drive hard.. i haven`t had any problems with any of my cars racing around or just driving
i guess i can see where i`m going, come down south florida one day and drive a black on black car and then tell me that you don`t want dark tint![dunce]

another thing if you don`t like my signature well i`m sorry don`t post![finger]

Black Obsidian. $30000
Graphite Leather $2745
Premiun Package $2250
Aero Package $550
BOSE Audio System $900

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
[boxing]Here it comes