Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I did a search on the other G forums to try and see a comparison, but I couldn't find any. So here are my base numbers for the 5AT G Sedan. For those of you who don't already know, the only thing different on my G are the wheels and tires (each is 9 lbs. lighter than stock).

I took it to a Mustang performance shop. They have a DynoJet 248 in case anyone wants to know. The owner was really impressed with the car and surprised that it showed more power than a stock GT (I wouldn't have known that if he hadn't mentioned it [:D] ). The tech that ran it also loved the car. I thought they would be kind of snotty since it was a Mustang place, but they were very cool. The best part was seeing him get the speedometer to 140 and hearing that engine roar like a beast. It was truly awesome!

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Registered
68 Posts
Welcome to a whole new world, VQ world, it is addictive, so be careful

BTW, no Mustang GT can hang with a well driven G. the Cobra and Mach1 now are different stories but the GT is just a little too heavy anymore.

·
Registered
68 Posts
BTW your drivetrain losses of 17% (hp) and 20% (tq) are very respectable for an automatic RWD car. Congrats

·
Registered
254 Posts
Yes those are nice curves you have indeed lead[:D]

CMEGOBYU
03.5 G35s Pearl,Sprt,Aero

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by CMEGOBYU

Yes those are nice curves you have indeed lead[:D]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Thanks guys. I feel so exposed! [:I]

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
You sexy bitch you. [ghey]

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by xzellerate

You sexy bitch you. [ghey]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Hey X, where you been man? It's been kinda quiet in here without you. Don't be neglecting us like that! [:D]

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Yo, XL! Glad to have you back. You got some catchin' up to do. Old Gard here took over your spot! [boxing]

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Heh heh fortunately I learned to quit with the posting fever that I had. Now it's all about layed back fun!

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
seems like we're all in the same boat. not nearly as much "activity" lately...

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

1 - 13 of 13 Posts