Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dateline - Austin TX
on my way to the office to do some painting. minding my own at light on parmer, listening to joe budden ("telling me she dont give brain like im stupid........."). notice a nice silver 5 series in the far left lane (im in the far right). didnt know if it was a 530 or 540 but i did notice the meaty split-five 18s on it. so the light turns green and he hammers it. i take off normally and notice his antics. shift to 2nd and floor it. i get behind him. it is a 540. i ve always wanted to try one in my GS. is now the chance? he slows as we have to take a sweeping right to get onto mopac. he absolutely flies through the turn...........much faster than i am accustom to taking it. so we get on the on-ramp to the highway. i guess he noticed me because he slows down his manic pace. i pull to the right and get beside him. look over and wave, he smiles and points forward........the good part.
we're going about 60, i shift to 3rd and wait. i assume that he is too sophisticated for the 3 honks thing, so i pace him. i notice that his car lurches downward, downshift i assume. i look over again and he gives me the thumbs up and punches it. i was ready............we both take off even. by the end of 3rd, i have crept ever so slightly. shift to 4th, pull about a half a car. by the shift to 5th, his nose was at my rear bumper. i shut it down as i am not too fond of speeds over 120 on a public road . it was over. no doubt about the results. the guy goes by me, waves and gives the thumbs up. wow, and i thought all BMW drivers were pricks. really made the painting alot less tedious..........

Doc

DG/6MT/Prem/Nav/Attitude

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Very nice kill Dr. You show'em whats up!!! hehe

'03 AT Sedan | Twilight Blue | Willow Leather | Premium

·
Registered
56 Posts
That is AWEOME DOC!!! The G35 is hell at speed, your gonna catch a lot of people sleeping.[boink]

1SICKLEX's words and comments do not reflect Lexus corp, ClubLexus nor his mother's.....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts