Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to invite you to a meet that will be held on Saturday, July 12th at Hubbard Park in Meriden, Connecticut. This meet is for 350Z and G35 Owners. The meet will include prizes, raffles, and a cruise to Lime Rock Race Park to attend Ferrari Racing Day.

Below is a link to a flyer which contains all the details. We currently have 40 car owners that have said they are coming. Hopefully some of you can make it.

There are caravans coming north from NY/NJ/Southern Connecticut (Greenwich area) and south from MA/NH. If you are interested in joining any of these caravans, please let me know and I will get you the details as soon as they are finalized.

If you think you can make it, please let me know with a post here as we need to give Lime Rock a count of how many cars are coming so that they can reserve a spot for us to park our cars together.

Below is the link to the flyer:

http://www.molaver.org/photos/350z/2003ctmeet.jpg

Look forward to seeing you.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just thought I'd update everyone. We are not at 85 cars coming including 16 G35 Coupes.[jaw]

We have caravans coming from NJ, NY, Southern Connecticut, and MA.

Hope some of you northeast members can make it. Please let me know if you have any questions or need more information.
Victor

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Now that's a meet! [thmsup]

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's it.

Believe me, this meet is going to be awesome. We may hit 100 cars.
We now have 22 G35's listed as coming (that includes you BlueStreak) and over 70 350Z's.

Look forward to seeing you there.
Vic

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
!!! Major LOCATION Change to July 12th CT Meet - Everyone coming PLEASE READ!!!

Due to the large number of attendees, we've had to change the location for the morning meet. It will NOT be at Hubbard Park in Meriden.

The new location is:
Park & Ride Lot
Industrial Park Road
Middletown, Connecticut

The parking lot at Hubbard Park in Meriden could only hold about 100 cars and we may top this. This would have created major havoc. This new location will hold up to 250 cars!

This new location is not too far from Meriden so it should not affect the travel time for people coming. Direction is as follows:

From ROUTE 91 NORTH
Take Exit 21 (Route 372 Cromwell/Berlin Exit)
Turn right at light
At next light (Super 8 on left) turn left
The lot will be about 1/4 mile on left just after the McDonald's

From ROUTE 91 SOUTH
Take Exit 21 (Route 372 Cromwell/Berlin Exit)
Go straight past light
The lot will be about 1/4 mile on left just after the McDonald's

I apologize for this last minute change but it was a MUST to ensure a more comfortable atmosphere.

Please spread the word to anyone you may know that is planning to come.

Because we do expect some stragglers to still go to Hubbard Park, we will have someone there to re-direct them to the new location.

Thanks for your understanding.
Vic

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Vic,

This is Greg, the guy you met with the Z at Middletown Nissan last month. Just to let you know, my wife and I are planning to be at the July 12th CT Meet.Sounds like it's going to be fun.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey Greg I'm glad you responded. I was wondering how I was going to get a hold of you. I was planning to go to Middletown Nissan on Monday to get some raffle items from them and to ask how I could get a hold of you.

See you there. It's going to be awesome!
Vic

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.