Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have this friend, he told me his uncle bought a 350 z and didnt even bother bracking it in, he says that even though its stock and because of the no-brake in period, he can run a 1/4 in 13.5 stock[bigeyes]............is this complete bullshit??[:(!] should i not even bother bracking in my G35?

·
Registered
550 Posts
That guy's 350Z will probably not last as long as your broken In G35. People who do not break in their car cause seals and components to deteriorate because of the sudden exposure to extreme conditions. Breaking should be a must, no matter what the car manufaturers say. Better to be safe than sorry. Anyway, If you dont do a break-in, who will benefit? The manufacturers when you have to buy their parts. [cheers]

On Order|2003 G35 Coupe|6MT|Aero|Prem| Laser Red/Graphite|

·
Registered
550 Posts
Even though I have my G35 On Order, I have a dealer offering me a 350Z Touring right now? What do you all think? They are offering me a way better deal. Your thoughts....

On Order | 2003 G35 Coupe | 6MT | Aero | Premium | Laser Red/Graphite | OUCH!!|

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by viczeva

i have this friend, he told me his uncle bought a 350 z and didnt even bother bracking it in, he says that even though its stock and because of the no-brake in period, he can run a 1/4 in 13.5 stock[bigeyes]............is this complete bullshit??[:(!] should i not even bother bracking in my G35?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

This is probably total bullshit. Ask him to post the timeslip of his run where he ran that 13.5. Unless it is modded a bit and he SAYS it is stock I seriously seriously doubt he ran a 13.5! I call [bs]

'03 G35 Sedan.

·
Registered
6 Posts
hmmm this can become truth if this guy at bimmerforums.com drives it. He drove numerous cars at drag strip and few are Z3 3.0 and S2000. He ran mid 13s for both cars. I am wondering what he can pull with 350z or G35...

He used to own mustang and he is one of the few skilled drag racer...

BMW?

-1995 BMW 325i
-Bilstein PSS Coilover
-OEM M3 Rear Bumper
-Reverse Indiglo
-European Clear Lenses
-25% Tints

-2003 G35 Coupe
-6 speed
-Brembo! Navigation, 18s and stuff *stock
-It's Infiniti

1 - 5 of 5 Posts