Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nissan unveiled the refreshed 2013 370Z today at the Chicago Auto Show, though little is different over the 2012 model year.

The same 3.7L DOHC V6 making 337 hp sits under the hood, or 350 hp out of the NISMO tuned version. A new euro-tuned suspension is the only performance-minded change to the updated Z car the rest is cosmetic. The company actually revealed it yesterday, but this is the first time we've had a chance to get up close and personal.

Brand enthusiasts will appreciate the LED accents on the car's lights and the brake calipers which match the paint job. The car also gets new 19-inch aluminum-alloy wheels on the Sport package models and 18-inch alloy wheels for the coupe. Those thinking of buying the car when it becomes available can look forward to two new exterior colors as well: magma red and midnight blue.

More: 2013 Nissan 370Z Revealed With New Look, Sort of: 2012 Chicago Auto Show on Autoguide.com

·
Registered
599 Posts
The front looks like it is now a mix of the 370z and the 350z. I think I like the old 370z front better. It fit the rest of the body more than this one does.

I'd like to see color options for the brembos, not color matched. If I got a blue Z i'd want gold/yellow calipers. Black w/ red or yellow calipers etc.

It is a nice touch but if it is a dealer add on, with a cost to match, then make it more customizable. If it is free from the factory then I would not complain :)

Also, tune a little more HP and make it 340 even. Sounds better.

·
Registered
50,074 Posts
i liked the bronze brembos on my graphite g. just added a really nice touch and for some reason, that was the one thing everyone noticed on the car.
when i worked downtown, a (blonde) salesgirl came into my office and asked if it was my car that was parked on the street in front. i said yeah, and she told me that i had a boot on it. i was confused because they don't even give out tickets on that street so i go outside, and she points at the caliper...

·
Premium Member
15,445 Posts
This causes me to re-think it.
I thought the gold calipers looked strange on the graphite I own but everyone else uses red, black, or yellow. Maybe the gold is eccentric enough to look classy.

·
Registered
50,074 Posts
bachman, no i think when the car is clean and the calipers are clean, its a really sharp look. a lot of people have put bronze wheels on a gray/graphite car. the two colors can look great together.

·
Registered
50,074 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,445 Posts
That seems to be an inappropriate question.
ha ha ha !!

.... this from a guy who gives inappropriate answers to appropriate questions and stops traffic on 6MT to ask - Was she hot? - to any of us that mention a lady.

Gilley is going to Young Grampa Hell where ALL the women are hot :D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts