Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Beautiful day here in Dallas - temps in the mid 80's ... hopped in my car and immediately put my top down - windows went down, everything was working beautifully ... go to enter the highway so I roll up all of the windows - all windows go all the way up as expected ... exiting the freeway now I want my windows down again .... PROBLEM: now only the driver's side window will go down :( I tried turning the car off and back on again, but unfortunately still nada :( Next attempt: put the convertible top up (because the windows go down when you put the top up). Engage the function to put the top up - windows roll down as expected (YAY!) but now still 3 of my 4 windows will not roll up :( Driver's side window works fine - little window behind driver's side + passenger + little passenger window - none of these windows will function :( :( Bought the 2011 G37S in February 2015 - in that time I have put less than 10k miles on the car - car has ~59k miles. Any ideas on what it could be?

·
Super Duper Moderator
53,487 Posts
I'm not too familiar with the convertibles. It first thing to check is the window lock button to make sure it's not locking the controls to the other Windows.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Your timing may be off. FIX: Open top fully, Close top fully, Then hold the 2 front window switches full up and continue to hold at least 5 second after windows are full up. All 4 windows should close and be set for auto up function. This fixed my 2010 G37S Vert.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts