Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

BMW and Audi be afraid! Infiniti is getting serious about its convertible! A 500 hp G37 is on the way. Inspired by the Coupe version unveiled this year at New York Auto Show, the Convertible version will be launched in 2009. The 2009 G37 Convertible will be inspired by the 2008 Coupe version; this means it will combine the same exhilarating performance, stunning styling and modern, sporty interior of the original Infiniti G Coupe. Under the hood of the Convertible version we will see a (...)
Infiniti cars - Top Speed

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
You know, that is a really nice angle shot of the G37...the hood doesn't look near as awkward as on some of the previous pics.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
I think im more excited about the prospect of a 500HP turbocharged G though. If they are capable of making a sub 4 second G, that will be incredible. The Germans are gonna really have a problem on their hands then :)

·
Registered
9,505 Posts
I think im more excited about the prospect of a 500HP turbocharged G though. If they are capable of making a sub 4 second G, that will be incredible. The Germans are gonna really have a problem on their hands then :)
How do you figure that even with a 500hp motor the G will be sub 4 sec. car??? Being a convert will make this car weigh like 4200 lbs and lighter cars with 500 hp or close to it (E63 AMG for example) can't do sub 4 sec. Let's be realistic here. Personally, I'd rather just have a normal 330 hp G37 with 500 less lbs.

·
Registered
11 Posts
That looked photo shoped to me. look at the back seats. And why we can't see the full shot with the missing roof.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
How do you figure that even with a 500hp motor the G will be sub 4 sec. car??? Being a convert will make this car weigh like 4200 lbs and lighter cars with 500 hp or close to it (E63 AMG for example) can't do sub 4 sec. Let's be realistic here. Personally, I'd rather just have a normal 330 hp G37 with 500 less lbs.

O, i know what u mean, but the article said that there are rumors about the 500hp, sub 4 seconds. if any of that were true, i would only beilve they would offer that setup in the hardtop too.

Its hard to belive, but it would be nice to dream about :)

·
Registered
3 Posts

BMW and Audi be afraid! Infiniti is getting serious about its convertible! A 500 hp G37 is on the way. Inspired by the Coupe version unveiled this year at New York Auto Show, the Convertible version will be launched in 2009. The 2009 G37 Convertible will be inspired by the 2008 Coupe version; this means it will combine the same exhilarating performance, stunning styling and modern, sporty interior of the original Infiniti G Coupe. Under the hood of the Convertible version we will see a (...)

Damn it's look gooooooood we wil wait and see and i think that BMW & AUDI they will think allot ..............:rolleyes:

·
Registered
50,074 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hardtop

, what is more perfect can infiniti add, hadrtop will kill the other softtop cars

1 - 20 of 27 Posts