Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Administrator
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Having just stepped out of Infiniti's FX35, I slide myself into the FX50 and I begin to wonder why the more powerful version costs almost $15,000 more (especially when the two vehicles only differ in price by $8,000 in Canada). The interiors of the two SUVs are almost identical – that is, if you happen to have the $2,350 Premium Package on your FX35 that comes with quilted leather seats (which are standard equipment on the FX50).

Not that I'm knocking the interior … it's actually very impressive. You feel like you're in a sports sedan and all that quilted leather is impressive. Unfortunately wood trim comes standard on the FX50 and just looks out of place in the modern cockpit, compete with drilled aluminum pedals and magnesium paddle shifters to rifle through the seven-speed automatic transmission.

The interior of the FX50 continues to impress with standard equipment that includes full leather, a dual-zone climate control system, an 11-speaker Bose audio system, 8-way adjustable power driver and passenger front seats, a sporty leather steering wheel with integrated cruise control and audio buttons and the Infiniti Intelligent Key with a push button ignition. (Essentially all standard FX35 gear).

More: 2009 Infiniti FX50 on AutoGuide.com

1 - 1 of 1 Posts