Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Just add the M-series logo to the lower post of the steering wheel and assorted M logos strategically placed throughout the cabin and you have it.

Note the cool paddle shifters for the upcoming 7-speed SMG.

Gabriel,
2001 CL Type S
2001 Lexus RX300 Silversport

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Man that doesn't have many controls at all. I guess it's all done through the universal controller deal.

2003 G35 Coupe | 6-speed | Diamond Graphite/Graphite | Sirius

·
Registered
254 Posts
From what i hear i-drive is wonderful as long as you don't have any technical difficulties[banghead]

CMEGOBYU
03.5 G35s Pearl,Sprt,Aero

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
anyone know what that knob is directly behind the shifter? Is that what you mean by "paddle shifter" gavriil?

-Ken

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by kloh

anyone know what that knob is directly behind the shifter? Is that what you mean by "paddle shifter" gavriil?

-Ken

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

That's the control for the iDrive. It's like a circular mouse.

The paddle shifters are behind the steering wheel. You can learly see them here.

Gabriel,
2001 CL Type S
2001 Lexus RX300 Silversport

·
Registered
69 Posts
iDrive is brilliant. I tried it out when I went to test drive a 330iPP and is very intuitive. As long as you can devote a little time to it, iDrive I feel, could greatly enhance the driving experience.

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Can someone elaborate on what iDrive is? I've never heard of it. [dunno]

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by kloh

Can someone elaborate on what iDrive is? I've never heard of it. [dunno]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Kloh I believe idrive is that silver knob behind the shifter and it basically can control everything in the car from the radio to the AC and such. Essentially you just drive with one hand while controlling the rest of the car with the other...I think...[:D]

'03 G35 Sedan.

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
whoa... that sounds pretty cool. [thmsup]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.