Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, now I have finally decided that I am going to get the G35 coupe and i know what color I want, next questions is should i wait until the 2004 model. Does anyone know what difference there will be in the new model. Are they going to make any changes? any info would be greatly appreciate. Thanks!

[cheers]

Klawria D' Notrub

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
not a lot of changes beyond colors. I think there might be some minor improvements though. do a search... there are several threads here already about it.

-Ken

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks KLOH, i did a search and found some info on the 2004 model, not much chages at all, at least what is up here. I am going to stop by the dealer tomorrow after work to price out the 2004 and see when a delivery date would be. Wish me luck!

Klawria D' Notrub

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by klawria

Wish me luck!
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Good luck! [:D]

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OK, i stopped by the dealer and this is what he gave me: He has no information on the 2004 model, he states there are no differences at all whatsoever (no color options, no new tranny for th 6MT, no center console, etc..) is this true or are everyone's else correct and he just does not know. I really don't want to buy from someone who does not have all the correct information. It doesn't benefit me working with someone like that. Anyways I told him that i wanted a 2004, but I want to see what the IVORY PEARL color really looks like before i make my choice. He gets a white auto and a graphit auto in the next two weeks. I'll be seeing them and making my choice.

If anyone has concrete info on the 2K4 please let me know.

Thanks!

Klawria D' Notrub

·
Registered
4 Posts
Why are you waiting? I work for an Infiniti Dealer, other than Midnight Blue being offered as a color there will be no changes except a significant price increase, as much as $1,500. If you are able to afford one now, you should do the deal. My dealership will even give a slight discount on certain colors, including Ivory Pearl.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What dealer to you work at? can you give me some contact infromation so I can give them a call.

Klawria D' Notrub
2004 Ivory Pearl or Graphite | Need a good Dealer!

·
Registered
4 Posts
There are slight modifications planned and if you are like me, you will want to have the latest.

For example, there will be a tire pressure gauge standard on all G35 models, a modified cd changer which should work much better than the current slow one, two additional colors the midnight blue and the diamond graphite for the sedan, and most of all, you will get the 2004 on your registration meaning better resale value. I am waiting to purchase the 2004 G35.

Also, if you do not know this by now, there will be an AWD option.
In any case, if you do not mind these kind of changes, you will benefit from the price that you can get a 2003 for.

·
Registered
18 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by simonparker

There are slight modifications planned and if you are like me, you will want to have the latest.

For example, there will be a tire pressure gauge standard on all G35 models, a modified cd changer which should work much better than the current slow one, two additional colors the midnight blue and the diamond graphite for the sedan, and most of all, you will get the 2004 on your registration meaning better resale value. I am waiting to purchase the 2004 G35.

Also, if you do not know this by now, there will be an AWD option.
In any case, if you do not mind these kind of changes, you will benefit from the price that you can get a 2003 for.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

awd option? for the sedan only or the coupe as well? probably a $5000 option at least...[crazy]

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
AWD is for the sedan only. I doubt that you will ever see it for the coupe. They do not want to detract sales from the Skyline GTR, which they are seriously considering introducing in 2005.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I just picked up my 6mt sedan from a dealership in long island 1 week ago. They said that the awd option would be available in Nov-Dec and is the ATESSA system from the FX35/45. They said it would be approximately $1500 option as it is in the FX twins. The unit ways approximately 150 pounds so it shouldn't slow it down too much. I don't know if it will be available with both manual and automatic.

2003 G35-6MT Sedan
Twilight Blue
Willow Leather
Premium Package
Winter Package

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.