Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just put my deposit toward a 2004 Coupe 6MT, onyx/graphite/XM radio/Sunroof. I really like this forum, and appreciate everyone's input here so far!

They say they are placing the order in June, and that I will receive my ride around late August/September. They also said that they are only allowed 1-2 6MT orders per month. Is this true or a bunch of BS?

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
I think I might do the same thing if I sell my sedan any time soon. I will order my coupe in June in order to get it as a 2004 model. Goodbye electro bugs! [bowdown]

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
15 Posts
Any changes or new features for the 2004? Or just a bug fixed version of 2003. I'm seriouly considering ordering a 6MT Coupe very soon.

--
VWan - 2001 330ci.5spd.SP.PP.DSC-3

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Most likely a bug free version with a few new measly amenities such as door armrests and new cup holders if anything. To me, just the bug freeness is the most important factor, as I already like everything else the coupe has...

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As far as the dealer knew, no changes really. I think there is more colors to choose from, and possibly a price hike. Also satellite radio is available for $400. I am not sure if that has been available the whole time on 6MT's.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Spinecrakr
possibly a price hike.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

[banghead]

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Well, it was to be expected. Pricing the luxury version of the Z at the same price was a bizarre marketing strategy.

this in deference to everyone who insists on putting a load of crap at the end of everything they say' - Dr Tom Dowling

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
I hope the premium/sport/aero combination stays around 35 grandish...

XL

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was quoted $33,500 for the following setup:

Model: Infiniti G35 Coupe 6MT (leather)
Exterior: Onyx
Interior: Graphite

Options:
XM Satellite radio / Sunroof

I only ordered the 2 options (premium package looked lame, paying almost $1,000 for a shitty BOSE system), but my guess is that a fully decked out 6MT coupe will still be $37,000-$38,000. I wanted the GPS but the bastards *require* the premium package. [banghead]

·
Registered
550 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Spinecrakr

As far as the dealer knew, no changes really. I think there is more colors to choose from, and possibly a price hike. Also satellite radio is available for $400. I am not sure if that has been available the whole time on 6MT's.

I've been told the Sat Radio Option is available on Coupes built after March.[cheers]

Almost Here | 2003 G35 Coupe | 6MT | Aero | Premium | NAV | Ivory Pearl/Graphite Lthr | AKA TBA
2001 Nissan Frontier | Crew Cab | Supercharged | 4AT | Silver Ice/Graphite Lthr |AKA BULLET

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Hey Creig, you likin the Frontier? How does it move? I drove a 2.4 Xterra, and the little bastard buggies! I can imagine the Frontier SC quad cab to be even funner since it's lighter adn faster. Hey, do you think that the standard XM will jack up the coupe's price? I hope it doesn't...

XL

·
Registered
550 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by xzellerate

Hey Creig, you likin the Frontier? How does it move? I drove a 2.4 Xterra, and the little bastard buggies! I can imagine the Frontier SC quad cab to be even funner since it's lighter adn faster. Hey, do you think that the standard XM will jack up the coupe's price? I hope it doesn't...

XL

Frontier drives nice...Very smooth for a Truck. It comes with 17"s and 55 series tires from factory, and I am impressed with the ride quality.

As fo rthe Sat Radio. I remember hearing something like a $400.00 option give or take a few bucks. My curiousity is where does tha antenna go? If its that big black shark thing with the wire bulging into the cab, you can forget it...Power 96 will do [boink]

Almost Here | 2003 G35 Coupe | 6MT | Aero | Premium | NAV | Ivory Pearl/Graphite Lthr | AKA TBA
2001 Nissan Frontier | Crew Cab | Supercharged | 4AT | Silver Ice/Graphite Lthr |AKA BULLET

·
Registered
550 Posts
By the way XL....I got my G Today....Fresh off the truck..What a Beauty [:D][:D][:D][:D]

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
You need to change your sig Craig. Congrats!!!

[cheers]

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Registered
550 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by lead_foot

You need to change your sig Craig. Congrats!!!

[cheers]

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

Thanks Lead. [:)]

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
HE HE... Enjoy the ride C.

XL

1 - 16 of 16 Posts