Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Infiniti G35 Coupe 6MT
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have one... $19,500. Price negotiable. Excellent condition. Always garaged. Original owner. All keys, booklets, records, etc maintained.
All details are at the website below.

bamadog.com/g35

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not quite as nice IMO, but it's definitely in decent shape unlike most out there. Little things like clear corners, side molding strips, front chin spoiler, and tint help with the lines and sleekness. I like the subs in the back of yours, but can they be removed quickly if needed? Much rather have the OEM wheels or some black ones rather than the 5-spoke look, but to each his own, right? Mine is an '04. Yours looks like an '03, correct? You asked why I'm selling and to be clear, I'm NOT trying to sell, otherwise, the price would be much lower. I'm only posting a price because that's what it will take for someone to pry it from my hands right now as I'm NOT interested in truly selling. I love the car, but everything has a selling price.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Not quite as nice IMO, but it's definitely in decent shape unlike most out there. Little things like clear corners, side molding strips, front chin spoiler, and tint help with the lines and sleekness. I like the subs in the back of yours, but can they be removed quickly if needed? Much rather have the OEM wheels or some black ones rather than the 5-spoke look, but to each his own, right? Mine is an '04. Yours looks like an '03, correct? You asked why I'm selling and to be clear, I'm NOT trying to sell, otherwise, the price would be much lower. I'm only posting a price because that's what it will take for someone to pry it from my hands right now as I'm NOT interested in truly selling. I love the car, but everything has a selling price.
Nope mine is Also an 04” (best year made:) I Def. Get what you mean about everything having a price$$$ LIKE U I LOVE MY CAR I was offered 10k this past summer & that’s way over blue book but I said no because there is no other car out there I could buy for 10k that I would LOVE this much. Cause last time I checked 1998 Twin Turbo Supra’s in Mint condition we’re still WAY over 10 grand and that’s pretty much the only other car I would take:) Do you have anything else beside cold air intake done under the hood?

·
Registered
14 Posts
& yes the sub box comes out easily just unhook the amp on the seat side loosen the Velcro & it shimmy’s right out.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nope mine is Also an 04” (best year made:) I Def. Get what you mean about everything having a price$$$ LIKE U I LOVE MY CAR I was offered 10k this past summer & that’s way over blue book but I said no because there is no other car out there I could buy for 10k that I would LOVE this much. Cause last time I checked 1998 Twin Turbo Supra’s in Mint condition we’re still WAY over 10 grand and that’s pretty much the only other car I would take:) Do you have anything else beside cold air intake done under the hood?
Everything I have done is at bamadog.com/g35 in text. and I have plenty of pictures below the accessories/mods. Infiniti installed a grounding kit under the hood, but that's it besides the CAI. Well, and the siren for the aftermarket 2-way alarm system. How come your A/C controls are different than mine? I thought the style of buttons you have are from the 2003 version. That's strange.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts