Discussion Starter #1

Gabriel,
2001 CL Type S
2001 Lexus RX300 Silversport

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Still looks like a Honda.

this in deference to everyone who insists on putting a load of crap at the end of everything they say' - Dr Tom Dowling

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Doesn't look as classy as the current TL IMHO.

<font size="1">2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance</font id="size1">

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by kloh

Doesn't look as classy as the current TL IMHO.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Definitely not. It looks like the side of the car took styling cues from the Beamers and the rest of the car from the previous model Accord.

·
Registered
427 Posts
AAARRRGG, this car has got me looking both ways now. The inside is just something else with all the features, I mean the list just keeps going, and the outside is umm, yea it still hasn't caught my eye yet, but damn the inside has just some of the most amazing features. I am in a bind, the style of the Coupe still overrules this car in every possible way, but then the features on the TL you just cant overlook. Any persuasion to the better car would be great!! Thankx I am planning on purchasing a car in December, but then every time a G35 drives bye me and I hear the exhaust note i just cry in its beauty.

2003 G35C / 6mt / DG & Willow Leather / Nav / Premium / Aero / ETA December

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
I'd like to see it black with bigger chrome rims. The interior looks nice.

| G35 Coupe | 5at | Obsidian Black | Graphite | Premium | Performance | Pictures |

·
Registered
427 Posts
They come stock with 17s but u can get 18s on them.

2003 G35C / 6mt / DG & Willow Leather / Nav / Premium / Aero / ETA December

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Interior/features = dope
Exterior = Pontiac [irk]

2003 G35 Coupe | 6-speed | Diamond Graphite/Graphite | Sirius

1 - 9 of 9 Posts