Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just heard from dealer that all his allocated '04s coming in September are already sold![bigmouth]
He also said he has no info on proposed changes. Anyone heard if they are coming with drilled aluminum pedals factory installed? What other changes have people heard will be on the '04s.

'86 300ZX Turbo Fire Engine Red

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Welcome to the board, raidsdo.

There are a few threads here on the subject already. Do a search for "04" to find them. In a nutshell, I don't believe there is anything substantial besides a color change.

[cheers]

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
21 Posts
If that dealer has already sold his September allocation, find another one who hasn't.

On order - G-35 Coupe 6MT, Laser Red

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just put in order for 2004 DG WL 6MT with Premium, Nav, Aero, Body Side Molding, Splash Guards, Trunk Mat, and Satellite Radio. -555 off of MSRP. Due to arrive in September.
I also put in a request for Drilled Aluminum Pedals to be factory installed.[:D]

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Niiiice! Now for the fun part, the wait![banghead] I'm still waiting for mine to get here (late july). I'm sure it'll be well worth the wait.[:D]

·
Registered
7 Posts
I also placed and order for a 2004 Black/Black 6MT on 06/22/2003 with Premium, Nav, Aero, Body Side Molding, Splash Guards, and Trunk Mat. Sorry I paid MSRP in SoCal. Due to arrive in September.

It is very hard wait!

[^]

·
Registered
550 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by raidsdo

Just put in order for 2004 DG WL 6MT with Premium, Nav, Aero, Body Side Molding, Splash Guards, Trunk Mat, and Satellite Radio. -555 off of MSRP. Due to arrive in September.
I also put in a request for Drilled Aluminum Pedals to be factory installed.[:D]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Hey Raid,
If they want to charge you more than $100.00 for the aluminum pedals, tell them not to worry. You can buy the set for about $80 and they are a breeze to install...

2003.5 G35 Coupe | 6MT | Aero | Premium | NAV | Ivory Pearl/Graphite Lthr | AKA TBA
2001 Nissan Frontier | Crew Cab | Supercharged | 4AT | Silver Ice/Graphite Lthr |AKA BULLET

1 - 7 of 7 Posts