Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am buying a 2003 sedan with premium, aero kit and package, winter, and sport handling. The dealer said he would give it to me at invoice after a little dealing. Is that good? Is it possible to get one below invoice without dealer connections? What dealer can I get one below invoice (if possible?) Thanks for the imput.

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Getting one at invoice would be very good. As long as you're paying invoice (or close to it) for the options as well.

Getting a sedan at MSRP would be very bad.

<font size="1">2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance</font id="size1">

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Yes, buying a sedan at invoice would be a good deal. Do not pay MSRP for one.

'03.5 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Graphite Leather | Sport

·
Registered
123 Posts
I thought dealers never tell you invoice...

I think when I went to the dealer he said "xxxxx is the invoice"

Since we were both in pure bullshitting mode I wasn't sure if that was part of the BS or the truth.

aim: johnnzen
email: [email protected]
|Premium Sedan|Aero|

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, I didn't quite get that deal. They said invoice for anything on the lot, or 300 over invoice if they had to find one. I wanted one with the aero kit, so they had to search, and I paid 300 over. I finally have it though, and I LOVE IT! And that is coming from someone who just sold his Supercharged 03 cobra with 500 HP and $10,000 in suspension mods!! This is a great car, and I can't wait to make it faster. OH, and those wheels have to go.

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by johnnzen

I thought dealers never tell you invoice...<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Your dealer probably took one look at your sixteen-year-old face and said to himself "no way this kid has any experience buying cars" so he decided not to disclose the invoice. It's actually fairly easy to find the invoice price of a car online. When the G35 was new, it wasn't so easy, but I believe the info is out there now. Just bring a copy of it in and if they question it, then ask them to show you THEIR invoice.

<font size="1">2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance</font id="size1">

1 - 7 of 7 Posts