1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,408 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just an update. The car is still for sale. I just installed a High Flow Fuel Pump (Deatchwerks DW-200), as well as Upgraded Fuel injectors (Deatchwerks 440cc). The car is at Church’s (Automotive Testing) for an Osiris UpRev Dynotune as we speak. Smog Check is valid through 10/24/19 and registration current through 9/2020. Car should be back at its fullest potential by Friday (8/16) for a test drives. Thanks for looking.

·
Premium Member
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So I finally got the G back from Church Automotive Testing in Wilmington California. A big thanks to Shawn Church, Ryan, and Daniel for all their hard work. I was very particular with how I wanted things and they were very patient. Even went as far as to smooth the transmission shifting to work better with the tune. It was tuned on a Dynapack using Osiris UpRev. There are five maps including the performance tune, economy tune, race fuel tune, valet tune (will not allow the car to go over 3000 RPM or 45 mph), and anti-theft/shut down tune. Maps can be easily changed with the flip of the cruise control buttons,

The car performs much better than it ever did with the Stillen Supercharger tune in a box. Shawn told me that it is a very conservative and safe tune. He had the car up to 350 hp, but dialed it back a bit since he knew I was selling the car and wanted to go with a safer tune.

Here are the Dyno results:

Below

I have been driving the car around as stock for last several months, hoping that someone would buy the car as is and I would not to have to invest the time to install the fuel pump/fuel injectors and money for the Dyno Tune. The car is so much more fun to drive with the supercharger and the tune results were pretty impressive for this type of supercharger. Thanks for looking and don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Autotrader Link (Above) or PM me

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It did. Worth the wait to get 15K, my asking price. Guy drove 600 miles from Arizona to pick it up and drive it home. Has been enjoying it ever since. I really miss it though.

·
Premium Member
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looking to pick up a new G35 Coupe. My son is turning 16. I’d like to teach him how to work on cars and share my enthusiasm for this particular model. Let me know if anything is available.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts