Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my G35 coupe 6mt. It has about 3400 miles and is in great shape. It is a 6mt with sport package and all options except for Navigation. There is nothing wrong with the car, but my job may relocate me and I need to make room for two house payments. I would like to get 32,500 OBO. Email me at [email protected] if interested. I am located in South Carolina. Sticker for the car new was 35,500.

Josh

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I sent you an email. Damn VQ, I sent you pics twice for the pic section and nothing. Now I am going to have to part with my baby and there she is. Just kidding man. I wish things could have worked out with your Acura. Thanks for the pic.

Josh

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Jotay, your pic is in the gallery... you only had one right? Anyway, I through a couple links to this post on FA and an Acura board. Figured we should throw a pic in there! [:D]

2003 G35 Coupe (on order)
6-speed
Diamond Graphite / Graphite

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the help man, Mike from Northshore Infiniti has already called me to talk about the car. He said that he hangs out on FA all the time and I am guessing that is where he saw the car. Who knows, maybe after all is said and done I will be able to get your Acura. That is if your first buyer does not work out. I really appreciate all your help.

Josh

1 - 5 of 5 Posts