Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen many people on this forum add a .5 to their year model. Can someone explain to me what the difference is? I just got mine 10 days ago so should I assume mine is also a .5 model?

Just curious.

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Registered
45 Posts
Although there may be other changes, these are the ones I noticed:

Very grabby brakes have been tamed down.
The rear treatment on sedans is slightly different - trunk does not open the same way.
An additional power outlet is located on the passenger side of the dash.
An additional color has been added and one has been subtracted.
Xenon headlights are standard on luxury leather model.

Most of these changes have been noticed while comparing a friend's G35 to mine. His was purchased in April of '02, mine in January of '03.

·
Registered
41 Posts
That is true about the brakes. I test drove an 03, but bought a 03.5. I wish that there were a design to allow a handle on the trunk. It is a pain in the *#$U#( to have to hit the trunk release every time I need to access my trunk. What was the problem with the trunk handle in the first place? I kind of liked it!

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by aliveatfive

Very grabby brakes have been tamed down.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I guess mine is a .5 model as well. Great info, thanks! I had actually read about the grabby brakes in a review, but hadn't noticed it in my car. Now I know why.

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Monger

That is true about the brakes. I test drove an 03, but bought a 03.5. I wish that there were a design to allow a handle on the trunk. It is a pain in the *#$U#( to have to hit the trunk release every time I need to access my trunk. What was the problem with the trunk handle in the first place? I kind of liked it!
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I agree with you Monger...I like my trunk lid alot better than the newer ones...hate having to press that damn button every time to open it up...

'03 G35 Sedan.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts