Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

My eye has been on the coupe for a long time, every day that i see it on the streets i start to like it moer and more...i dunno why people chose the sedan over the coupe (including me). Now i just want to get rid of this sedan and get a coupe.

2003.5 G35 Sedan 6MT
CLEAN! inside and out
Did clean break-in until 1,400 miles (stepped on it only 2-3 times)
Platinum Plus Tints in the back and front(the front is extremely light but keeps the heat out and the back is nice and medium.

3,200 miles on the car
Sunroof
Leather
No premium
17" sport wheels and all that good stuff
HID

Send offers to [email protected] or just post them on the board here for a start.

I'm located in Los Angeles.

BTW...how much do you guys think this car will go on ebay?

·
Registered
869 Posts
I have a coupe... not a G35 mind you, but a 2dr none the less [crazy]

AIM: Sirmilton3
MSN: [email protected]

2000 Civic SiR | Vogue Silver Metallic | ITR Leather | RH EVO C2's | VTEC

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Sirmilton

I have a coupe... not a G35 mind you, but a 2dr none the less [crazy]<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Very far from the real thing, but on the right track!

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
427 Posts
Wow now your at 7700 Im gonna have to go out on a limb here and say i dont think anyone is interested. Just give it to the dealer and do the trade in. Its hard to sell or purchase this car right now, if its used, since there is no blue book value on it yet. Thats pretty much what im waiting for to buy mine so I can see how much to look for. Best of Luck!!!

2003 G35C / 6mt / DG & Willow Leather / Nav / Premium / Aero / ETA December

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
now its at 7,950..lol...the miles just keep piling up, they just never go down..lol..i wish there was something that people could do (non-illegal) to reverse the miles..like drive the car in reverse or something...then everyday you will see cars going in reverse on the damn freeway.

2003.5 6MT Sedan

1 - 9 of 9 Posts