Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i see a 2002 BMW 745 LI.. a nice white one.. so were speeding up, we get to a light im lyk yo lets race hes lyk i cant im waiting for my friends wit the mazda v4... im lyk what ever roll ur windows up lets go, so we went, i beat him at every light no joke, i was going faster and at the red light he skidded when he braked and i was amized that i stopped quicker with out skidding, so we spoke and chilled a little tonight, its his moms car and it was his first time driving it, the kid said he was really trying to beat me to, i was lyk damn.. is it possiable that my car can beat a 745??????????????????????

<font face="Verdana"><center>2003.5 Infiniti G35 Sedan : Brilliant Silver : Black Leather : Premium Package : Auto
View my car at http://dbizz.cjb.net/g35/</center></font id="Verdana">

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Grate storee biss!

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
LOLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

2003 Sedan 6MT | Sport/Aero/Premium | Desert Platinum/Willow | Fuzzy dice | Pictures

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by johnnzen

I thought 7 series were fast?[dunno]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

They are. Bizz is obviously full of shit. Also, I wouldn't count out drugs and alcohol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts