Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

It's finally time to sell my baby. Just got engaged and need to save for a house. Since the CL is financed, the payments are just too hugh... it's time for a lease!

Please see the below page for full specs and details. Some of the extras included are, Eibach Springs, AEM Cold Air Intake, DVD/TV on the NAVI screen through a DVD player in the trunk, a custom installed 12GB MP3 player, tinted windows and Dunlap 225/45/R17 summer tires with about 60-70% tread life remaining.

Asking $22,500

Please see my Acura website for full details.

All interested buyers, please contact me at [email protected]

2003 G35 Coupe (on order)
6-speed
Diamond Graphite / Graphite

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Just noticed...is that a leopard print steering wheel cover in the picture VQ? Whats up with that man? hehe

03' G35 Sedan.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Leopard print!!! Hell no [xx(] Ain't nothin' but leather and black wood trim in there! Very comfy too. Just took a trip the other day and my passenger watched Billy Madison (I sneaked some peaks too)! Cool part is, that the Navi system will still dim the audio from the movie and make the direction calls, like "next exit," etc.

6-speed

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Haha ok VQ...just making sure man! Thats sweet about the DVD/Nav. I think I would definately get into a wreck cause I would be watching freakin movies left and right if I had a DVD player in my G...and yes I opted to NOT get the Navi in my G...the only option I didnt get...oh that and snow package. hehe I live in TEXAS for cryin out loud!

03' G35 Sedan.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Which dealer did you use in Texas?

6-speed

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Actually, the TV part comes in REAL handy in the morning and evening commutes. Just throw on the news and get the traffic and weather, etc [8D]

Would you recomend North Houston Infiniti to other buyers?

6-speed

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Yeah I could see that for the commutes. I would love to get one for my Infiniti...but I don't exactly have 2K to dump into it right now.

I would definately recommend North Houston Infiniti. Although I don't think their inventory is all that big...they are kind of a small dealership compared to the other 3 or so throughout Houston.

'03 G35 Sedan.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Price drop! Now asking $21,000.

Please contact with questions or comments.

6-speed

1 - 12 of 12 Posts