Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2000 Vouge Silver Metallic Civic SiR (canadian)

- Imported from Canada March 2002
- 87,100kms (54,430miles)

Vehicle is in good condition, not perfect, it was driven and loved.

Mods:
Racing Hart Evo C2's - 17" w/ new Kumho Ecsta 712 tires
Neupseed Race springs
Neuspeed rear lower tie bar
Neuspeed 19mm rear sway setup
Honda OEM 96-98 rear lip
Honda OEM fog lights
ITR shift boot and replica titanium knob
Kenwood 10" powered sub enclosure

The front bumper has paint chips from highway driving, and the rear lip has sustained a little damage, but nothing a coat of paint won't fix.

make me an offer over $12k and we will talk
email me with questions or offers - [email protected]

AIM: Sirmilton3
MSN: [email protected]

2000 Civic SiR | Vogue Silver Metallic | ITR Leather | RH EVO C2's | VTEC

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Sirmilton, nice car man. Is that an Si next to it in the pic? What are the performance differences?

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
milt,

your cars look nice.

Is it just me, or does anyone else think Honda has ruined the look of their 03 stable? 4-door Accord looks too much like a 98 civic (I think it was 98?), and both the 2 and 4-door civics have that weird "sharp" back end now. The only one that is halfway decent is the new 2-door accord coupe -- but I can see how that shape might get old fast.

-Ken

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by klohThe only one that is halfway decent is the new 2-door accord coupe -- but I can see how that shape might get old fast.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

And that's with the factory body kit and 19" wheels too. But then again, Honda's come half-built on purpose for rice experts to have their fun. [clown]

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Very nice looking car Milt!

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
sirmilton,

I just checked your profile page and it says your name is "Darcy." Been callin' you "milt" as in "milton" all this time... sorry 'bout that. But I guess you probably figured we were talkin' to you.

-Ken

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
I stuck to sir milton just in case. [lol]

XL

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
I like uncle Milty.

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
uncle milty it is!

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the complements on the car guys, I do love it, I just want to move on, I can't be a rice racer forever [:p]

The name thing, you can call me Milt, Milton, Mr. Milton, Darcy, whatever, I am pretty cool about it. I have a few forum friends who call me Milton in person, even though there is not connection to my real names etc.

*The black civic next to mine is also an SiR, with some mods, and it is not mine.*

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Darcy, any offers on the car yet?

XL

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
unfortunatly not... I may be forced to buy the G and keep the SiR, look at me so sad about that[^]... The biggest problem with havign the two cars would be insurance. The G35 will drop my insurance, which is a nice bonus for buying a much nicer car.

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Sirmilton

The name thing, you can call me Milt, Milton, Mr. Milton, Darcy, whatever, I am pretty cool about it.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Can we call you Shirley? [:D]

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
whatever floats your boat Ken Doll

·
Premium Member
7,718 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Sirmilton

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
[thmsup]

2003.5 G35 A5 Sedan
2003 Z06 Corvette
2003 S10 Extended cab
1991 Honda CRXsi

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts

boy, if I had a dollar for every barbie reference I've ever heard... [:D]

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I figured, but you asked for it [crazy]

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts

I figured, but you asked for it [crazy]
yeah... I suppose I did. but you could have come back with something a little more original. [;)]

you work on that, I'll be waiting.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Ha ha! He said Ken Doll. Ha ha!

[boink]

1 - 20 of 34 Posts