Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
50,074 Posts
this makes me proud!!

but seriously, most ppl still have no clue what 2girls1cup is... it spread like wildfire on forums but that's about it. why is it so shocking that this made it through? i'd be more surprised if they already had it on the block list!

·
Premium Member
35,666 Posts
^^^No add on for the 360. I'm thinking that Microsoft will come out with the Blu-Ray player add on anyway, so I might not buy a PS3. (At this point I have an XBox, XBox 360, & a PS2)

·
Administrator
105,690 Posts
^^^No add on for the 360. I'm thinking that Microsoft will come out with the Blu-Ray player add on anyway, so I might not buy a PS3. (At this point I have an XBox, XBox 360, & a PS2)
GTA4 and GT5 are two damn good reasons to get one :)

the demo of GT5 in 1080p is nuts.

there is no way microsoft will admit defeat anytime soon and come out with a blu-ray add on for the 360

·
Premium Member
35,666 Posts
GTA4 and GT5 are two damn good reasons to get one :)

the demo of GT5 in 1080p is nuts.

there is no way microsoft will admit defeat anytime soon and come out with a blu-ray add on for the 360
.......true but my point was seeing as how long the last generation of GT took to come out, do you honestly think we'll see the next generation inside of 2010?

Also I think Microsoft was very smart to offer the HD player as an add on. It makes them available to offer Blu-Ray also and it's really no skin off their back. PS3 is all or nothing for Blu-Ray, but since it's Sony, they had to do it that way.

·
Administrator
105,690 Posts
.......true but my point was seeing as how long the last generation of GT took to come out, do you honestly think we'll see the next generation inside of 2010?
i will be out this year....but most likely not till the 4th quarter

Also I think Microsoft was very smart to offer the HD player as an add on. It makes them available to offer Blu-Ray also and it's really no skin off their back. PS3 is all or nothing for Blu-Ray, but since it's Sony, they had to do it that way.
the thing is though that the PS3 is blu-ray only b/c thats what they wanted their games to be made on to....along with promoting the next-gen movie format. that gives them a lot more longivity with games while microsoft continues to use DVD's which is not the future for gaming....

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
children, the forza series on 360 has the same level of playability as the gt series. hell, they're not far from being the same damn game. after a while, they all get old. one can only drive in circles for so long. ask netfali. he could only take about 10 laps of me destroying him before he quit on me.

remember crusin usa? now that shit was a game. no arcade was complete without it. granted, it's not the same on a console, it easily trumps the gt and forza games.

gzire, how in the hell do you have the rank you do in that game? there's no way i will ever catch you. i wasted too much time playing the wrong gametype.

·
Premium Member
35,666 Posts
children, the forza series on 360 has the same level of playability as the gt series. hell, they're not far from being the same damn game. after a while, they all get old. one can only drive in circles for so long. ask netfali. he could only take about 10 laps of me destroying him before he quit on me.
Ha ha ha ha ha ah ha ah ah ha haaaaaa..............

UTROD03 said:
gzire, how in the hell do you have the rank you do in that game? there's no way i will ever catch you. i wasted too much time playing the wrong gametype.
You talking COD4? Now is the time to play Rod. So many new guys that got the game for XMas. Bash the newbies!!! :lol:

I'm on my 2nd time through Prestige Mode. I got 8 times more to go. See complain about my hit % and look, it's going up.:p

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
Ha ha ha ha ha ah ha ah ah ha haaaaaa..............

You talking COD4? Now is the time to play Rod. So many new guys that got the game for XMas. Bash the newbies!!! :lol:

I'm on my 2nd time through Prestige Mode. I got 8 times more to go. See complain about my hit % and look, it's going up.:p
yeah...i've noticed your accuracy going up. i'm trying to keep mine steady, but that P90's clip is so big that it's tempting to let the whole thing go sometimes. i'm still on my first round through at a 42 or 43. i'll see if i can hit 55 this weekend.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts