Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't really decide on which wheels to get. First of all it is not that much choice since the G35 4Dr needs between a 39 to 33 offset. Then I think those wheels with "lip" looks better. Finally i narrow it down to 19" AXIS NE-O with 245-40-19 or RS Limited Akunin with 245-45-18. Any other suggesstions? Check out WHEELMAX.COM for pics[?]

That Black on Black 4DR "G" car

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by prodjworkz

I can't really decide on which wheels to get. First of all it is not that much choice since the G35 4Dr needs between a 39 to 33 offset. Then I think those wheels with "lip" looks better. Finally i narrow it down to 19" AXIS NE-O with 245-40-19 or RS Limited Akunin with 245-45-18. Any other suggesstions? Check out WHEELMAX.COM for pics[?]

That Black on Black 4DR "G" car
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

The NE-O's are bad ass wheels. I had gunmetal ones in my old G20. If I had to go NE-O's with my G35 (which I wouldn't mind), I would definately go with the white insert ones since they would go lovely with my paint job. I'm thinking about a nice set of 19's down the line... Maybe after warranty. I want 275/30/19's in the rear end, and 245/30/19's in the front. All with Toyo proxes T1 rubber. Maybe going with a paint matched center five spoke 3-piece such as HRE's, and the all famous high polished lip. Gotta sport the deep dishes in the back gentlemen! Welcome to rear-wheel drive world!

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan Ivory Pearl/Graphite Leather Sport/Premium/Aerokit

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Well personally I think the 19" look a bit better than 18" on the sedans I have seen so far. I can't seem to find the pic of the ones I really like, it was posted by V I believe on a past post...you still have that pic V of those 19" I really liked?

'03 G35 Sedan.

·
Registered
7 Posts
instead of buying new wheels, im getting my OEM 18"s painted a high gloss black (to match the color of my coupe.) I accidentally brushed a wheel against a curb and there is a wheel shop in the area that is going to refinish and paint the wheels. With new lowered springs, and black wheels, i think she will look sweet....

By the way....the windows are getting tinted in early April and the black chrome emblem kit i ordered from the dealership is getting put on during the first oil change at the end of March... i'll post pics when the "black bullit" is done.

One more thing...if any yall interested in painting or chroming your wheels in the New England area, check this site out: www.rimandwheelworks.com. I guess they are like the best around in fixing and painting wheels......

03 G35C Blk/blk fully loaded Prem Navi w/aero

1 - 7 of 7 Posts