Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are you guys running in the quarter? trap speeds and all. Auto or 6sp, 2 or 4 door etc???

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
So far we got G-Tech numbers and they are pretty good! Hey lead, did you recalibrate it yet? Holla back!

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Not yet. The bigger issue is finding a safe place to do it. I've also been busy preaparing for my autocross school on Saturday. I'll try to get it done by next week, then I'll start passing the G-Tech around for a small fee.

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Registered
94 Posts
14.4 at 98. that was my best of 3 runs at the track. the other 3 were 14.5 and 14.8 (1st run with horrible wheel hop). the Zs that i went with got considerably faster as the night went on, but i had to bounce. they gained about 2 or 3 tenths and about 3 mph. i dont know if i couldve dropped that much, but i know i couldve dropped a tenth or 2.

Doc

6MT/Premium/Nav/Attitude

·
Registered
33 Posts
I just got my g tech yesterday so i will take some 0-60 runs this week. I could not find a track around here that has a 1/4 mile stretch. I wanted to run the g tech simultaneous against the track clock to determine accuracy of the box. There is nowhere local that i feel safe doing high 90's without getting my license revoked.

G35 6mt
blue/graphite
everything but nav. - cause men don't need directions from anything

1 - 5 of 5 Posts