Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of my front corner running lamps (orange) is out, and both foglights are not working. Can these lamps/bulbs be replaced individually, or does the entire Headlamp assembly need to be replaced?

Can you recommend a good source for Headlamps/Bulbs online? The previous failure of this type cost me lostsa $$ to have the dealership repair it, and the OEM factory lights seem to not have lasted very long. Are there better-than-factory bulbs/headlamps available that can be purchased online?

Are headlamp failures of this type typical to my model '09 G37 Journey Sedan with Technology Package?

·
Premium Member
15,445 Posts
Replaced by the each .....

You can get to those bulbs pretty easy in some cases or by just popping off a few of those plastic hold clips or buttons along the underside of the fender flare. Then you turn the wheel a bit to one side to allow extra room.
As for sourcing the bulbs, I have only done the strip lights on the sides and one corner light. I just used auto store LEDS for the strip/running lights and the reg listed bulb# for the corner. Those fogs are not the HID like on top so no worries there. Shouldn't be fancy or expensive.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
One of my front corner running lamps (orange) is out, and both foglights are not working. Can these lamps/bulbs be replaced individually, or does the entire Headlamp assembly need to be replaced?

Can you recommend a good source for Headlamps/Bulbs online? The previous failure of this type cost me lostsa $$ to have the dealership repair it, and the OEM factory lights seem to not have lasted very long. Are there better-than-factory bulbs/headlamps available that can be purchased online?

Are headlamp failures of this type typical to my model '09 G37 Journey Sedan with Technology Package?

·
Super Duper Moderator
53,487 Posts
I'm not sure what the bulb numbers are that you need but you should be able to find them with a Google search.

I'd check Amazon.com and Google online bulb sites and you should find a few that will be less expensive than the dealer.

·
Super Duper Moderator
53,487 Posts
I'm not sure what the bulb numbers are that you need but you should be able to find them with a Google search.

I'd check Amazon.com and Google online bulb sites and you should find a few that will be less expensive than the dealer.

·
Premium Member
15,445 Posts
Does anyone have a link to a free Assembly Manual for the G37, calling out part#s and drawings?
I have found such info on a case by case parts search. One of the suppliers shows just about any part you search with the exploded view related to it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Shortly after buying my 2009, an idiot as a quick lube place cracked my headlight. It rained a couple weeks later and the assembly filled with water. It wiped out the ballast for the halogen bulb. Dealer wanted $1,200 for the assembly, because the ballast is molded into the plastic. I was able to find a seller on e-bay that offered the assembly for $256. Purchased it, had my mechanic put it in for me. No problems.

·
Vendor
203 Posts
Did you check the fuse on the fogs? There could be a problem there if both fogs went out simultaneously.

If you want to improve the light output of your fog lights you can get on of our LED conversion kits for the fog lights. They provide a bright white output and light up the road better than the factory fogs.
You will find both replacement bulbs for the parking lights and fog lights on this page:
https://www.carid.com/2009-infiniti-g37-bulbs/

1 - 10 of 10 Posts