632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Gabriel,
2001 CL Type S
2001 Lexus RX300 Silversport

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
I am going to have to go with a NO on this one. Looks like Mitsubishi may be the next company to take a nose dive. I think they should re-introduce the GTO (3000GT) in 2005, and possibly bring the FTO over here very soon. They need a line-up change. I doubt that the Lancer will do as well as they expect it to either.

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Boy, is that ugly or what? That interior isn't bad, but the exterior blows.

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Kloh, how can you like the interior? The steering wheel is ridiculous, and the rest of it is wayyyyy too boxy. Of course that is just my opinion, and what do I know... [dunce]

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Ha ha! I never even looked at the steering wheel! You're right. It's really ugly. I was referring to the dash, but then again, I only took a quick peek at it. Now that I look at it with more detail, it's really not that great. But in my own defense, I did say "it isn't bad" not "I like it." [:D]

<font size="1">2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance</font id="size1">

·
Registered
6 Posts
I SELL MITSUBISHI'S,I THINK THE DESIGN IS FRESH IT SEPERATES IT FROM ALL THE OTHERS. BESIDES MOST PEOPLE IN THESE FORUMS DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY LIKE, OR NEVER WOULD BE ABLE TO AFFORD A GALANT, SO DON'T JUDGE A BOOK BY THE COVER. MITSUBISHI HAS NEVER LET THE CONSUMER DOWN WHEN IT COMES TO VALUE FOR YOUR DOLLAR.WAHT I WOULD LIKE IS FOR PEOPLE TO LET THE VEHICLE HIT THE SHOWROOMS BEFORE YOU DRAW ANY ASSUPTIONS OF WHATS TO COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![banghead][cheers][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][censored][censored][censored]

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by MRMITSU124

I SELL MITSUBISHI'S,I THINK THE DESIGN IS FRESH IT SEPERATES IT FROM ALL THE OTHERS. BESIDES MOST PEOPLE IN THESE FORUMS DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY LIKE, OR NEVER WOULD BE ABLE TO AFFORD A GALANT<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

You are so right! None of us could have afforded like 1.8-2 Galants. Especially not me, or any of the other 700+ members of this board who all have cars that are in the $30k-$40k price range. Oh yeah, TAKE OFF THE CAPS LOCK, ya' PUTZ![bigmouth]

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
now now, rlipps, if you feed trolls they just start hanging around! Ignore them and they'll go away or starve.

2003.5 Sedan 6MT | Sport/Aero/Premium | Desert Platinum/Willow | Fuzzy dice | Pictures

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
I would expect anyone old enough to sell an automobile professionally would be able to master the very complicated procedure involved in holding the shift key to make a capital letter when you need one.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"> BESIDES MOST PEOPLE IN THESE FORUMS DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY LIKE, OR NEVER WOULD BE ABLE TO AFFORD A GALANT,<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

This is a forum for the owners and potential owners of a $30-40k car.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">SO DON'T JUDGE A BOOK BY THE COVER.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

It's a picture thread. Judging by the cover is the entire point.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">MITSUBISHI HAS NEVER LET THE CONSUMER DOWN WHEN IT COMES TO VALUE FOR YOUR DOLLAR.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

That's a pretty bold statement. Have you actually surveyed every owner of a Mitsu ever in order to prove that this has indeed never happened?

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">WAHT I WOULD LIKE IS FOR PEOPLE TO LET THE VEHICLE HIT THE SHOWROOMS BEFORE YOU DRAW ANY ASSUPTIONS OF WHATS TO COME<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

The car is ugly. Waiting for it to hit showrooms won't change that fact.

·
Registered
869 Posts
It is very similar to the '04 Maxima, but somehow Mitsu made the design about 100 times uglier... The Max is bearable, this is absolultely and eyesore.

Can I sue Mitsu for stealing my eyesight after I see one in person, or is it the owner???

---------------
AIM: Sirmilton3
MSN: [email protected]
'03.5 6MT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Graphite Leather | Premium | Aero | Heated Seats

·
Registered
114 Posts
Why is it that only German car companies can make the car sit on the tires like it should? That thing looks like it's jacked up for cryin out loud. Check out the front wheel gap, it's like 4-6 inches!! Man, I wish Jap/American manufacturers would take this page out of the German book and copy it, plagorism or not. The G is bearable but still looks a lot better with some Eibachs.

That's my $0.02, anyone have change for a nickel?

Riv

Oh, yea, and what you guys said.... It's ugly.

-6MT Sedan, Aero, Black on Black

·
Registered
6 Posts
[boxing]I know that this is a forum for G35 owners. I was researching the 04' Galant when this site showed up. I previously worked for Nissan so i,m very familar with the Infinity/Nissan prduct. My comment was solely saying that:Most people in the forums read more about the vehicles but never own one,Galant or otherwise. True enough that you acan purchase two Galants for the price of a G35,but people should not be so critical of a family car. If you really looked at it what does a family like Galant,Camry or Accord have to do with a G35 forum. Far as my opinion i feel the G35 looks a hell of a lot better than a 350ZX, but why pay more for a G35 when the Nissan is the same damn thing![bowdown]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by MRMITSU124

Far as my opinion i feel the G35 looks a hell of a lot better than a 350ZX, but why pay more for a G35 when the Nissan is the same damn thing!<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Sigh
The 350Z is an incredibly different thing, and it's actually more expensive than the G in most cases.

2003.5 Sedan 6MT | Sport/Aero/Premium | Desert Platinum/Willow | Fuzzy dice | Pictures

·
Registered
869 Posts
you worked for Nissan, yet you wreak of ignorance... could you please go wash off. :soap:

---------------
AIM: Sirmilton3
MSN: [email protected]
'03.5 6MT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Graphite Leather | Premium | Aero | Heated Seats

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
[wstupid] (struan87) [wstupid] (sirmilton)

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Your typed communication skills are still sorely lacking.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">My comment was solely saying that:Most people in the forums read more about the vehicles but never own one,Galant or otherwise.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Prove it. I want you to break down the readership of this forum and demonstrate who here does and does not own a G. If you are incapable of doing so, you lack any information to make the idiotic statement in your original post.

From my extended viewing of this forum, it seems to me that most members actually DO own the G making the Galant well within their price range.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">True enough that you acan purchase two Galants for the price of a G35,but people should not be so critical of a family car.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

People can have whatever opinion they want. That you disagree with them is irrelevent and certainly not grounds for insulting them. No, this car isn't targeted at the same demographic as the G. Does that somehow eliminate the fact that most of us find it ugly? No it does not. There are quite a few cars in this section of 6MT that aren't in the same demographic as the G and we all discuss them regardless.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">If you really looked at it what does a family like Galant,Camry or Accord have to do with a G35 forum.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

This particular part of 6MT is for the discussion of the automotive industry. A new car is news in the industry. We are discussing said news and our opinion of the car. Makes perfect sense.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Far as my opinion i feel the G35 looks a hell of a lot better than a 350ZX, but why pay more for a G35 when the Nissan is the same damn thing!<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

No, the Nissan isn't the same damn thing. It's a two seater which neither G is. It's also the same price as the G when comparably equiped.

·
Registered
2,621 Posts

Far as my opinion i feel the G35 looks a hell of a lot better than a 350ZX, but why pay more for a G35 when the Nissan is the same damn thing!<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Well I guess that Cadillac and GMC are the same, as are Audi & VW, Acura & Honda... Oh wait! They are all completely different! So is Infiniti & Nissan.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Semi On

No, the Nissan isn't the same damn thing. It's a two seater which neither G is. It's also the same price as the G when comparably equiped.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Actually, I was being quoted more for a Track Edition 350Z with far less options than my 6MT G35 Coupe has. The Z was about a grand more and didn't have: Bose, Sunroof, Navigation System, Leather, Heated seats, etc.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts