Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

2011 Infiniti G37s Limited Edition

13K views 22 replies 15 participants last post by  hankinsrichard79 
#1 · (Edited)
Real men drive purple cars:

See less See more
#3 ·
Looks nice! Any modding plans? I think it'd look great with tints, black headlight bezels, a drop and some rims. :cool:

#11 ·
I really don't like modding. For a LE, there's enough about the car to make it stand out in a crowd, so, from an aesthetic level, I don't have much desire.

From a performance level, a drop and new wheels would be nice, but I also don't have much of a huge itch for it right now. I'm perfectly comfortable with where it is now.

#9 · (Edited)
Very nice. Particularly the interior and the red leather. The purple is more of a plum? so is not TOO purple.

Now just for me...I don't care for the new spoilers; they do not look as if they have a true down-force but seem to be planed upward at the rear. While it still makes the rear look nice and provides aesthetics, I am not sure (could be wrong) that it is doing what a spoiler should do. Regarding the door sill along the bottom; I would miss having that covered with the black guard as it was in 04. I'd go nuts keeping the sill dirt free or free from rock nicks. I've mentioned in surveys from dealer (trying to get me into a new one) that I'd rather the sill protector as it used to be; and they are easy to coat with silicone solution and keeping them looking nice; rather than a painted one.

That said; those are just beefs on the designers; not this vehicle as it is. Its quite a nice looking new car. I agree with bob1 on the new car smell. I like sniffing (literal and figurative) around the show room when getting my oil changed. Again that interior (red leather is top shelf) is really something.

Congrats on your purchase.

#12 ·
Very nice. Particularly the interior and the red leather. The purple is more of a plum? so is not TOO purple.
The purple is barely noticeable unless it's in the direct sun or if you're right up close to it. It's almost a mind-tease--the purple, you'll always almost notice it if you're looking for it. For anyone else, the car will looks black to them. If you tell them that's it's actually dark purple, they'll suddenly see it pop out at them. :D

#19 ·
Are you referring to the chrome? The G is the one car that makes perfect (limited) use of chrome around the windows.

Still have to turn away anytime I see an older M

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.