What Are the Best Used Cars to Buy? - 6MT.net Infiniti G35/G37/GTR Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old 02-05-2016, 12:57 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Default What Are the Best Used Cars to Buy?

Quote:
Thereís no getting around the fact that new cars depreciate very quickly. Fortunately, you can still get a great used car thatís reliable, practical and safe.
The folks at Consumer Reports have a handy list that gets updated each year with the best deals in used cars. Their list provides the best bets in each class and price structure, so letís break it down with some additional analysis from **************, which uses real owner reports of reliability, repairs and costs.
Would it surprise you to know that the Infiniti G35 and G37 made the list of best used cars to buy? Read more at AutoGuide.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 02-06-2016, 04:23 AM
Over 10,000 Posts
Lifetime Supporting Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 316 Post(s)

I have not stopped to think of the number of cars I've had thus far ( 16 to 20 ? ) but I'm pretty sure I've made a brand-new purchase only twice.
I applaud social media and our world-wide-web; for the information we can obtain.
For instance, the user or owner reviews on products is a great way to research products and services because these customer testimonials can be absolute gold. Of course, you have to learn to read between the lines and decipher the meaningful information from the other things that are less important but if buying tires or searching happy car owners, it's a wonderful resource to tap.

I'm always thinking of the next car and I'm pretty certain we'll eventually move from the current 5 passenger, AWD crossover to a 7 passenger capable AWD with a back-up camera. I need to review the key features and hot-buttons my wife prefers since she is the primary driver of that vehicle but I think we both realize more and more that it is smart to think ahead and get all the bells and whistles rather than settle for things that we might be sorry for later. When pre-owned nets you a lot more for your money, those extras or fancy options are all the better deal.

'04 G35 6MT, DG Coupe, Prem/Nav, purchased 06/2011 @97k mi / Sold FEB 2017 , 125,000 miles
Current drivers- 2016 Mazda CX-9 Touring, 2017 VW Golf Sportwagen 1.8 TSI 4Motion DSG
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

6MT.net Infiniti G35/G37/GTR Forums > Infiniti G35/G37 News & Polls > Infiniti G35/G37 News / Site News