Join Date: Mar 2017
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Make sure you have a good ground an stuff to your battery
Might be a starter or alternator
Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Not either of those.
Lost power to most of my stuff that's the biggest issue
I have got all sort of problems.
1) The car key fob doesn't work
2) The windows do not roll down or up
3) Windshield wipers do not work (but the washer motor does)
4) Turn signals do not work
5) Hazards do not work.
6) Cruise control does not turn on
7) The car turns over but does not start. (I can also hear the fuel pump prime)
When I tried to start the car, after it returns to run mode, my headlights turn on (even tho the switch is off) and both my rad fans are on.
9) My stereo remains on for at least 30 seconds after I take my key out and open and close the door (like 1 out of 4 times)
This is what I have tried so far.
1) Taken off all the plastic in the wheel well to make sure I didn't soak anything there. the front was dry no wiring there that could cause all this.
2) Checked all fuses, behind the battery, in the kick panel on drivers side, in the battery compartment.
3) I have taken out the IPDM from behind the battery(as google told me it could have gotten wet) , took it apart it was dry. I blew it out with Air.
4) I placed everything back the way it was. let the car sit for 24 hours while charged my battery in the garage.
I have now placed everything back to the way it was, and now the car doesn't even turn over.
The OBD 2 scanner said the car is not connected.
Every time I unlock my drivers door, the window rolls down an inch...
Any one have any idea WTF......
Not sure if its because of the wash.... or if something was already about to let go.
Any help is appreciated.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Power window switch SOMETIMES doesn't work||chai||G35 Coupe||5||06-30-2011 12:55 PM|
|About HKS HI-power exhaust on 2006 G35 coupe 6MT||MWC1||G35 Coupe||3||12-04-2007 06:34 PM|
|WTB HKS hi power for G35 coupe||EvolutionGSR||Performance Mods||0||12-05-2005 11:22 PM|
|Power Enterprise TT kit for the G35 coupe||Dwnshft||Performance Mods||3||03-16-2004 11:12 PM|