Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

aux

1K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  bachman 
#1 ·
I have 05 G35 coupe. how can I get a great quality aux to play songs thru my iPhone? I have one already but it's not great it's just good

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

#4 ·
I'm simple short-cut cheap, using an i-pod type thing from Big Lots with the cassette adapter. It sounds just fine although a few sound system upgrades (Speakers and achieving tonal balance) might make it the weak link in the system - - - eventually. ;)

One thing for shore ... Gilley's idea will net you a better factory looking set up.

#7 ·
I used my cassette player maybe 3 times....I couldn't even remember how it sounds......And I don't have any cassettes to even play.

Maybe I should search around my basement....

#9 ·
Cassette fidelity is limited by the s/n ratio of tape (noise-hiss in the background of soft passages) but the electronics are good ... anything plugged in like the ipods will be pretty good but not quite up to CD quality.
Car acoustics are so variable and it's such a compromise, I don't get too keyed up about it.
For me, critical listening is a very controlled environment with a known recording including knowing the placement of musicians ~sound-stage. I haven't done that in years.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.