Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

G35 Custom Sub Enclosure with Sub and Amp

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  ATM340 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi everybody,

Unfortunately, my G35 died and I'm selling a few things. I have a custom G35 sub enclosure (bought form Zenclosures) that I am selling with the Audiobahn 12" 800W sub (AW1251T), and an Alpine 500W amp (Alpine MRP-M500). I used them a lot and they have been great to me, no distortion, very clean sound and no issues to speak of. I am sad to say goodbye to it, but I hope someone will give it a good home :)

There are a few minor scratches on the amp, as you can see on the pictures, but no other wear to speak of. It looks great in the car, but unfortunately I didn't take any pics of it inside.

I am asking for $250OBO and would prefer local pickup, though not sure if I can expect someone in the area I'm in (Montclair, NJ) to want it. Message me for any questions.

#2 ·
GLWS on those components.

Sorry to hear the G is all done. Did you sell it or part it out? Just wondering what options you had or have. A lot of G related stuff gets posted here.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.