Diode Dynamics G35 / G37 LED Conversion Kits! Plug & Play Install! See Pictures! - 6MT.net Infiniti G35/G37/GTR Forums
User Tag List

2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 83 Old 06-12-2013, 10:33 AM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Arrow Diode Dynamics G35 / G37 LED Conversion Kits! Plug & Play Install! See Pictures!

Full Interior LED Kit - Infiniti G Coupes & Sedans

At Diode Dynamics, we carry a full line of LED bulbs, to replace your G's map lights, license plate lights, vanity lights, trunk light, turn signals, fog lights, and more!

We carry the brightest, highest-quality bulbs at the lowest prices. Your order will ship same day, and we're here if you need us for support and service. And we do not jack up the prices to astronomical levels- We're breaking that market trend, and offering you great, low prices, every day. These LED bulbs are designed by us here in St. Louis, and every bulb carries with it a three-year limited warranty.

Our LED Conversion Kits include all of the LED bulbs you need to replace the incandescent bulbs in your Infiniti, for interior and license locations. It has been tested in your specific vehicle, for perfect fitment, and no guesswork! No modification is required for installation, you simply replace the bulbs!

We are pleased to offer these LEDs in a truly customized way. You can create the kit that you prefer. Simply change the quantity to "0" for any bulbs that you do not wish to purchase.

By using the ordering options on this page, you can create your own mix-and-match kit by making the proper selections on each stage, or choose one whole kit that you prefer. The product pictures are professionally taken, at the same camera settings, in order to provide an accurate idea of what the bulbs will look like, in terms of brightness compared to the factory bulbs.

Brightness. We offer three levels of brightness, or "stages." All stages will provide a sharp, modern LED look, and all include the same number of bulbs. Please be sure to read all of the following information:
  • Stage 1: Near factory brightness.
  • Stage 2: Slightly brighter than factory.
  • Stage 3: Much brighter than factory.
  • Stage 4 Flexlight: (Trunk only) This is a flexible LED strip with connector, for plug-and-play installation. It replaces your factory trunk light, and can be positioned anywhere you would like, with included velcro and adhesive.
All brightness levels are for general reference only, and apply only to the use of white LEDs. Please see the note below regarding the use of colored LEDs.

Please note that the stage 3 trunk light is often an LED board, which must be installed directly on top of the trunk light housing to achieve maximum brightness. All other lights will fit inside of the light housing with no modification. Some stage 3 interior lights use direct-replacement adapters with an LED board for maximum brightness.

Color. White is our most popular color. It is a 6000K cool LED white. We also offer yellow, green, blue, and red, at no additional charge. When making your color selections, please bear in mind that white projects the most usable light, so white will appear brighter than the same stage of a colored bulb, usually by one stage difference. For example, a red stage 3 light will have a similar usable light output as a stage 2 white light.

All products by Diode Dynamics are backed by a 30-day satisfaction guarantee and a Three-year limited warranty.

Need Info? Need to Order? Click Below!

Infiniti G35 COUPE LED KIT

Infiniti 2003-2006 SEDAN LED KIT

Infiniti 2007-2008 SEDAN LED KIT

Infiniti 2008-2014 G37 Coupe LED Kit

Infiniti 2008-2014 G37 Sedan LED Kit

Need Info? Need to Order? Click Below!

Infiniti G35 COUPE LED KIT

Infiniti 2003-2006 SEDAN LED KIT

Infiniti 2007-2008 SEDAN LED KIT

Infiniti 2008-2014 G37 Coupe LED Kit

Infiniti 2008-2014 G37 Sedan LED Kit

Questions? Post, PM or email contact@diodedynamics.com

*PM us for the free-shipping code* (U.S. forum members only)

Thanks for looking!
Nick C.
Diode Dynamics

Customer Submitted Photos:

Customer Reviews:

"Installed the full kit on my 03 G35 Coupe in under 5 minutes. Did a mix of the stage 2 and 3 in Green, both were way brighter and look a lot better than I had expected. Great product, top quality, installation was beyond easy and it looks amazing! Definitely recommend any products from these guys. Thanks Diode Dynamics, look forward to buying a lot more products." (Posted on August 16, 2013)

"The set of bulbs I got for my G35 were so good that I bought a second set for my brother. Easy installation and the bulbs are bright and crisp! Impressive brightness every time I open my doors and look at my license plate! Thanks a million!" (Posted on September 4, 2012)

"I love the LED light I just bought for my 2008 Infiniti G35, love the clarity in my trunk now...love when I go out shopping at night, and love opening my trunk just to see how nice it looks, time after time again...it brings a smile to my face...thank you!" (Posted on July 22, 2013)

"I love the quality of these pair of LED lights for my 2008 Infiniti G35 plate, it looks amazing at night...I'm so happy, I decided to buy these...Thank you guys for making it a one of a kind shopping experience." (Posted on July 22, 2013)

"Very happy with my g37 coupe kit! The old yellow lights looked gnarly and these LEDs really spice the interior and exterior up!" (Posted on December 8, 2012)

"Ordered a pair of white stage 2 license lights for my g37 sedan, got it within a quick 5 business days.
Took me less than 5 min to install. All I can say is what a huge improvement from stock yellowish lighting. I am very happy with my purchase and will try other products that diodedynamics offers again!" (Posted on February 4, 2014)

Last edited by Diode Dynamics; 09-21-2016 at 07:57 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 83 Old 09-04-2013, 07:29 AM
Over 2,500 Posts

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

What if I have questions about your not-so-great products?

Back in a G.
post #3 of 83 Old 09-04-2013, 08:24 AM
Over 25,000 Posts

Quoted: 24 Post(s)

Those questions will be addressed on 5at.net

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Quote:
You are the glue that holds 6MT together.
Quote:
750, you are so wonderful. The world is a brighter place with you here.

post #4 of 83 Old 09-04-2013, 08:49 AM
Over 2,500 Posts

750 is an admin over there. Nobody is going to get any answers.

Back in a G.
post #5 of 83 Old 09-04-2013, 08:55 AM
Over 25,000 Posts

It is a questions-only forum. There are no answers.

Quote:
Quote:
post #6 of 83 Old 09-04-2013, 08:59 AM
Over 2,500 Posts

It's a format that's gaining traction, especially with import forums.

Back in a G.
post #7 of 83 Old 09-04-2013, 10:35 AM
Over 25,000 Posts

I'm thinking about allowing answers, but only in the form of a question.

"What is... Axle click?"

Quote:
Quote:
post #8 of 83 Old 09-04-2013, 11:38 AM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

(Thread Starter)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SICKSPEED View Post
What if I have questions about your not-so-great products?
I can't really help you with that, since everything we carry is great

Nick C.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

6MT Sponsor
post #9 of 83 Old 10-21-2013, 07:37 PM
Over 1,000 Posts

Quoted: 3 Post(s)

Your LED kits. That little something extra
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1382402201741.jpg (24.5 KB, 20 views)

'06 coupe 6MT-stillen intake,exhaust, HFC's and sways/Hawk, R1/ mrev2/ JDM DD w/ pioneer
AVH-X5500BHS..... pending- plenum spacer and Osiris
post #10 of 83 Old 10-25-2013, 10:22 PM
Over 1,000 Posts

GO FALCONS!!!
Seemed fitting for this week

sent from Galaxy Note II

'06 coupe 6MT-stillen intake,exhaust, HFC's and sways/Hawk, R1/ mrev2/ JDM DD w/ pioneer
post #11 of 83 Old 10-26-2013, 12:56 AM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

(Thread Starter)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillen06coupe View Post
GO FALCONS!!!
Seemed fitting for this week

sent from Galaxy Note II

Being a Chiefs fan, I have to root for Tony G.

Falcons better make Tony G . proud!

Nick C.

6MT Sponsor
post #12 of 83 Old 10-26-2013, 06:17 AM
Over 1,000 Posts

I don't know how I posted that in the wrong thread. Now I see you meant the st Louis cardinals. Duh me

sent from Galaxy Note II

post #13 of 83 Old 10-26-2013, 02:14 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

(Thread Starter)

I'm personally not a Cards fan (from KC). But gotta rep the city I live in! lol

Nick C.

6MT Sponsor
post #14 of 83 Old 11-11-2013, 10:48 PM
0-24 Posts

Default Great product

Just got some license plate bulbs, city lights (wedge bulb in the headlamp) and door lights; all stage 2. Fast shipping, easy to install and Look great! I even ordered during SEMA week. Looking forward to ordering some fogs.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG0259.jpg (93.0 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0254.jpg (92.1 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0248.jpg (91.4 KB, 18 views)

2006 6MT // Injen CAI // Clear corners // Billet Grille // LEDs // Chrome RAYS
post #15 of 83 Old 11-12-2013, 07:55 AM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

(Thread Starter)

Thanks for your order! Those pictures look awesome!

Nick C.

6MT Sponsor
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

6MT.net Infiniti G35/G37/GTR Forums > Supporting Vendors > Diode Dynamics