Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

Looking to buy a g35, i need help!

2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Lanablogger1 
#1 ·
i am looking to buy a g35 coupe and i wanted to know if its smart to buy 2004 model with 160k miles?

#3 ·
I'd say there are few better cars to buy if you are looking older years and mileage that corresponds.

For the most part, this is due to the motor and mechanical parts overall. It's been a rock solid car for almost all owners and holds up well with very little costly or major maintenance or breakdowns.

When we see or hear exceptions, they are few and could even be related to abuse or neglect as often as not.

Yet none of this means any guarantee and the detective work you do in learning any particulars on specific car history, care and maint records by owner/s will be good use of your time and resources.

Use value guidlines like KBB.com or Edmunds based on your zip code, miles on the car, options, shape and paint shine/conditon etc.... Anyone asking top dollar should have a car that looks show room or exceptional and many owners do take pride in keeping them up but I see a some around here for $4999 to $7500 so they do run the range of 'beaters' or 1/2 finished project cars to the very well kept.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.